Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 525 V's craptor 700

Bossman,
    Little buckaroo, don't be so sensitive. I could see if I was posting lies about your outlaws. The fact of the matter is, Polaris has a history of recalls and nothing has changed with the new outlaw. Accept **** for what it is and man up to the facts. The raptor 700 is not the fastest quad out and I've been beat a few times by smaller quads. I don't think my 700 is the king of all quads, but I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything. What kind of man/bossman goes around insulting people over the internet. Geez
    '06 700R
    -JE 11:1
    -Hotcams Stage II
    -P&P Head
    -Monsterquad Intake/Dual Exhaust
    -PCIII
    -10k H.I.D.
    -Hipers

I raced a 700 Raptor SE todaywith my 450mxr. I was pretty suprised that the first two passes I smoked him by about 4 lengths. That was starting in first gear. the Next few passes we started in second. If he got the jump he beat me about two lengths and if I got the jump it was about 2 lengths. Both stock by the way.

Boy, he wasnt too happy.

Originally posted by dscb_81
    Bossman,
    Little buckaroo, don't be so sensitive. I could see if I was posting lies about your outlaws. The fact of the matter is, Polaris has a history of recalls and nothing has changed with the new outlaw. Accept **** for what it is and man up to the facts. The raptor 700 is not the fastest quad out and I've been beat a few times by smaller quads. I don't think my 700 is the king of all quads, but I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything. What kind of man/bossman goes around insulting people over the internet. Geez
    Yamaha never had a recall on anything. Weird. O ya and you never I checked that bolt on my quad for ya like you reccomended. I guess they just decided not to put one in mine!!! O ya I forgot sra!!!
    08 Outlaw 525s*Pure Polaris Nerfs*JD Jetting*CT Pipe*Rath front bumper*

07 Sportsman 500 EFI (the girlfriends)

there was never a recall on the raptor. There was however a fuel pump issue with the first few that was made in 06. Smaller bleed valve that was causing it to vapor lock. .6 (.06) i think and it was supposed to be a .8 (.08)
    kazuma 80

FYI

In February 2004, Yamaha announced a voluntary recall of Raptor YFM660R ATVs. Vibration from the engine and driveline during long periods of high rpm usage could cause the rear master cylinder reservoir to agitate resulting in brake fluid aeration. A small amount of air bubbles could enter the master cylinder adversely affecting rear brake performance.

see we can do it too....go back and play in the yamaha forum

oh wait I just got a wild hair...maybe because it will make me feel so good about my self and my quad I could go post this over in the yamaha section

cmon polaris guys...it would be so much fun.....

end sarcasm
    www.gen3usa.com

OMG!!!!! Why are alot of you Polaris guys so sensitive about your outlaws? Us raptor riders don't go around acting like our quad is the "best quad" rolling nor do we act sensitive over facts. I was always told that the truth hurts so maybe thats what it is. Rundrave actually went and did some research on yamaha raptor recalls. Wow!!!!!!
    '06 700R
    -JE 11:1
    -Hotcams Stage II
    -P&P Head
    -Monsterquad Intake/Dual Exhaust
    -PCIII
    -10k H.I.D.
    -Hipers

No man. A recal lis a recall. But you went on to basically say polaris guys need to accept that its s***, that sounds like a troll. So if all you wanna do is bag on polaris, then go back to the 700r forums.

good find. I never was a fan of the 660 really. I did however look into the 700s when they came out. Hell i forgot about the 660. But as you can see with my above post i was refering to the 700s fuel pump.. i should had been more specific.
    kazuma 80

Ya. The 660 felt bulky and uncontrolable in my opinion. The 700 is much MUCH nicer. Like I said, kudos yammy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345