Thread: Schell?

Schell?

i noticed he didn't race the first worcs race. and looked back in the press release and his name is there and said he would still be with the team racing both itp quadcross and worcs. does anyone whats up?

Schell is not doing the WORCS this year he is still riding for Epic Can Am FMF the WORCS Can Ams are the Motoworks team which has Josh Frederick, Brandon Smith, Dillion Zimmerman schell is doing the ITP quadcross i believe some WPSA not sure tho
    baublon the road

Thumbs up

Schell is not with Epic for 2008 either.

See:

2008 Team Epic
    --
    :-)

he might be done?

Jeremy is no longer with Can-Am. He decided not to renew his contract for 2008. He will not be racing WORCS or ITP Quadcross. He has moved back to the Missouri/Mississippi area and is considering racing either WPSA or Nationals. When I spoke with him a few days ago he was still not 100% sure as to what he will be doing for '08.
    ~Lisa
    '06 LTR 450
    '00 Blaster
    '08 YFZ450

Sponsors: RSF Motorsports, Yoshimura, Brace Yourself MX, Elka, ASV, Amsoil, Steel MX, Tag, Sixsixone
    ATVRiders.com

He is retired !
    He is not currently riding.
    He is working a 8-5 job (that is hard for even me to believe)

Although he will miss going to the track and seeing friends and fans he has decieded that it is time to move on and leave it to the young up and comers.

(I still have a full race bike in my garage so you never know when and where we will show up)(Local Saturday night races were always the most fun for us)

Kevin
    www.socalhick.com

WOW.. that was a SHOCKER!

Ill miss seeing him out there ,I love watching him on the MX. HE has such style and grace .
    Best of luck to him .

http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging