Thread: Help with fi light

Help with fi light

Today was the first time this ever happened and my fi light came on and stayed on and after reading what josh said i went out and checked after it was parked for 2 hours and it wasnt on so was it just overheating or is there some other problem

How new is your quad? Mine did it off and on fora bout 200 miles until it was good and broke in.

If not you may have a over heating problems
    V-Twin King Quad

it is a 2005 that we bought used with only 600 miles it is a bout 970s or somewhere in that range for mileage

My guess is you where over heating. Mine overheated a few times during races.

Since then I have flushed and filled my radiator with Engine Ice and have installed a switch for the fan. I installed the switch into the thermostat wires so the fan will automatically turn on when needed and I could do it manually.

Easiest way I have found to clean the kings radiator is to just pop off the front plastic bumper guard. Then you can get a hose in there very easy. I ussually use a pressure washer on a low setting and just go real slow back and forth. Then I squirt some of this foamy soap stuff on it then do it again till I see no more dirt coming out from behind the rad
    V-Twin King Quad