Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Think?

What Do You Think?

Does anyone else think the plastic looks ugly on this machine?

Re: What Do You Think?

Originally posted by pods_BMOC
    Does anyone else think the plastic looks ugly on this machine?
    You know the other 2 threads in this forum, that you posted in, are also "what do you think" threads..........
    '00 Honda XR400R - The classic
    '05 Polaris Predator 500 - The 450 killer - FOR SALE
    '04 Honda Recon - The yard machine
    '05 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 ES - The plow

haha yea but what else is there to talk about!
    -2006 yfz 450 Elka/Wicked/GTT/Kenda/Yoshimura
    -03 blaster- In the last 4 years of owning it has ran good for about a week.

Wanna ride and live in MN. PM me.

Yes i know, i wanted to hear other peoples opinions

Everyones 1st reaction was shock and "what was Honda thinking?" But after seeing more views and angles its not bad at all. Sure there is some fine tuning which I deffinately think it needs appearance wise but its not really that bad. The plastic is very similar to the 04-05 450r or 05-07 400ex with just an added screen and the plastics are designed to scoop into that screen so it goes right toward the radiator. Its really smart engineering when you think about it. The only thing I say they need to do is modify the plastic a bit and get a staright axle in the rear instead of IRS (Independent Rear Suspension)

Yea i think they should make 2 models like polaris because IRS is really stupid.

Theres a time and place for IRS, like trails and just as a work machine, don't be so arrogant, John

irs is stupid, that is what they said when polaris started putting it on many of there quads years ago. now look on the rear of all makers and tell me what you see. bring your straight up here to tenn and i will show you how stupid irs is?!?!?

That was kinda mean for your first post. Try to be nice to people on this site and well like you back ok. And I wasnt trying to be arrogant just saying that they should make two models for those who rides cross country and those who ride the track. Just my opinon. Dont need to get mad.

sorry, i was not mad just had a reaction to post. I have rode straights for 20 years in places where you should not. the ds is not known for its ability to go in the rocks and mountains where i love to ride. the heavy front end makes it the best climber i have rode. the outlaw 525 stands head and sholders above solid. get one one the trail and you will see what i mean.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast