Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Betty

Black Betty

Well finally done with the rebuild.....minus need a new outerwear....thanks billy on the jet engine and mark on the powdercoating also the guys at quadskinz...................

Awesome looking Quad ! Angie and Austin did a great job!
    Wait a minute.....Could this be Justin's handy work?
    The dedication to perfection shines thru with this quad.
    Way to go Guys and Gals!

looks awsome almost to nice to ride. Lucky kid

looks good, what did you do with the nerfs since i couldnt powder them. suppose to be getting a warmer that is used in a school in hattiesburg. probably have to add a couple elements to it to powder with but its free and the guy said its 4'X4'X6' so i could do frames in it. doing a swing arm, a-arms, bumper and baja rims off a 400ex this week in gloss black. done the bumper today and it came out great. been doing a lot of stuff for the 300ex so when i tear it down to put the new cases on the motor almost everything on it will be powdered. done the ac bumper in red vein last night and it looks sweet. again the quad looks good. ya'll racing atmore this weekend? bubba and i will be there.

Mark
    " A good friend will bail you out of jail but a true friend will be sitting beside you saying.... Dang that was fun"

Mark

Bubba ( son )
    2005 YFZ450, 08 motor,Bike cam, Laeger Plus 2 a-arms, Elka shocks, GYTR Exhaust, Holeshots on Baja rims, AC Pro Pegs, G- Force axle

2009 Sponsor: Asv, SixSixOne. Oneal Racing, Houser Racing, GT Thunder, Nacs Racing, Elka

Nice Ride!!!! Are you sure your going to want to play in the mud with it. Are you racing Nationals? If so see yall there.

Marc,

wound up getting a set of black ones for it...they are just new ones...............

Orange,

I dont think we are this year.....If we do its only gonna be a few........austin is planning on he said he wants to work on his weight and get some good practice time in then he wants to come back next year.....gotta respect him and not make him do something he dont want too..........

that thing is gonna over heat! you need to cut that mud screen out and take the # plate off
    Jesse Peterson #14

1992 Honda trx250sxf. KTM thumper hybrid JB. LSR. ELKA. FULLBORE. AC. TAG
    1996 Honda 300EX, Long Travel!! GDH. SPARKS. UNI. MAIER. TCS. DOUGLAS. MAXXIS (practice quad)
    1999 foreman, 450s
    94 Blaster
    97 z50r..... the PIT BIKE

Thanx to my sponsors

X~stream compsites, Renthal, Mom and Dad

I have run this bumper and number plate just like that for a year and never overheat before...isnt my first time at the rodeo

i dont know man, that looks pretty risky
    Jesse Peterson #14

1992 Honda trx250sxf. KTM thumper hybrid JB. LSR. ELKA. FULLBORE. AC. TAG
    1996 Honda 300EX, Long Travel!! GDH. SPARKS. UNI. MAIER. TCS. DOUGLAS. MAXXIS (practice quad)
    1999 foreman, 450s
    94 Blaster
    97 z50r..... the PIT BIKE

Thanx to my sponsors

X~stream compsites, Renthal, Mom and Dad

raced it yet?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast