Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 08 mxr updates

08 mxr updates

Here are some picturs of the swing arm and long travel a- arms the 50cc will be ready for release on March 15th

Special thanks to 11-12 Sponsors

East Coast Performance

do you know if that swing arm will fit a 2006 apex? thanks

I dont have hands on data on that but the frames seam the same

East Coast Performance

sweet let me know when you find out and how much and where in can get one . thanks a lot

msrp is 3499.95 fo the MXR LT and 2799.95 for MXR on the 90s and I was informed yesterday they are ready for release. The 50s are on hold untill 15th but we can take orders.

East Coast Performance

Are these photo's of a stock/ factory quad? If so I'm impressed. Does Apex have a 70?

no not for the quad how much for the swing arm? already have a 2006 70 but would like to have that kind of swing arm. thanks

Yes they make the 50cc, 70cc,90cc and a 100cc.

Not sure on parts yet I know the MXR LTs are going fast. I think the LT parts will be a little bit on availability.

East Coast Performance

would the wheel base be the same on the '08 50 as the previous year 70 & 90's ? ???
    " Thank you for logging in, XXX -rider."

heh Chad, how are you
    we are supposed to be having the 'new' 08 ProSharks through within a fortnight, this is the one with the 'DC' copy swingarm, Long Travel Arms & Shockers, plus different wheels but usual thing we will have to wait and see.
    The only problem is the new retail price is going up!! it has been suggested it may go up £200 making the new retail £2195, now I could be wrong but I am sure this quad is coming down in price Stateside ! It's interesting watching what you get and what we get for our money. It will still be a good value quad out of the 'box' .
    Someone did suggest it would be great if they built these with the same frame quality as the Dinli, you didn't have to keep welding the frame back together on those, that would be 'really' nice ! I can't argue either way as we never had the pleasure. What you think on the price??
    Rod
    www.jaksquads.co.uk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast