Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First race tomorrow

good luck and that is a SICK quad!!!!
    Blaine Kaiser #426

Moved On To Cars from Quads

2007 Dodge Charger Superbee SRT8 #259/1000

1993 Dodge W350 Dually

1969 Plymouth Satellite - 580hp 440 - 727 - 3.73 Locker

"If you want to make a Conservative angry, tell him a lie. If you want to make a Liberal angry, tell him the truth." - Rush Limbaugh

the seat cover is just a POS NStyle, supposed to be direct fit but due to how the cover is cut thats as tight as it will go. but the quad tech should be here mid feb so im not worried about it. I went up tonight to sign up and watch some of the practice, its colder inside the track than it is outside of the place. So to top it all off its a rocking 20º outside and approx 10-15º colder inside. hopefully all the people tomorrow will warm it up a little. But it does have a real nice double and a really nice tabletop i cant wait to hit. and i decided NOT to run the pro series when Team Kawasaki and Team Yamaha showed up while i was signing up. If i do good and place top 3 im just gonna run pro the rest of the year. I need competition to get better. But if i suck and run the bottom 3.....i should think of better ways to spend my money next winter, lol.
    2005 Honda 450R - A-Arms +2.5+1, +1.25 Swingarm w/ DC6 Linkage, Elka Shocks,+3 Axle, Houser Steering Stem w/ AntiVibe Clamp, ITP Holeshots FR & RR, Sparks Exhaust, 11.5:1 Piston, Uni Filter Kit, HRC Kit
    Sponsors: Shakedown Street Gaming

go like hell and dont double guess anything

good luck i was just there a few weekends back and it is deff. tight and rough on a quad if the track is still the same...

Good Luck Man!!!
    Trx 450R - BACK IN ACTION!!!

*2005 CRF450R*
    Pro-Action Suspension
    Pro-Circuit Ti-4 Full System
    Acerbis Hand Guards
    Hot Cam Stage 2
    Hotrods Crank
    JE 12.5:1 Piston

2000 Mustang GT
    WAY too much to list, and still too slow

well......i botched it. ive been sick all week but have been feeling better so figured i was good. Did a decent practice run but was hurting pretty bad after. Figured i was just outta shape. Ran the qualifier and couldnt even breath but still finished 7th. Well just got home from the hospital cause turns out ive had pneumonia this whole past week and the race really screwed me up. i have an in-home ventilator cause i cant breath for crap on my own. Oh well. I had fun and if im better ill be there on the 16th to do better.
    2005 Honda 450R - A-Arms +2.5+1, +1.25 Swingarm w/ DC6 Linkage, Elka Shocks,+3 Axle, Houser Steering Stem w/ AntiVibe Clamp, ITP Holeshots FR & RR, Sparks Exhaust, 11.5:1 Piston, Uni Filter Kit, HRC Kit

Hey man u finished and u didnt get hurt. Thats all that matters. Hope u feel better soon.

How was the track? I was there last year and it was real rough. Do they still have the rhythm section?

i was talking to one guy and he said the track was completely different than last year but.....it still had a rythm section on the back side. I know when i go there i have to drop a tooth in front cause i couldnt get enough speed to clear anything and kept casing no matter how hard i hit it and couldnt get higher than 2nd gear the whole race. The track was pretty dang rough though and more dirtbike oriented. the track was way too loose. About 5 quads spun out and about 6 dirtbikes just slid out from under the rider. When i get better my cousin, friend and i are gonna start practicing up there. its got some really nice jumps for an indoor. Im off the ventilator as of right now but still feeling pretty crappy so looks like im stuck inside for a week or 2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12