Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ac nerfs

ac nerfs

Here are the black line AC pro pegs, just ordered mine, they say I should have them in a few days. They come powdercoated with black nets.

So you got these for a KTM XC? Where? They look nice. Do you know if they're powder coated?

why do yall get the nerf bars with pro pegs on them for the ktm atv they have pro peg size pegs just wondering

for me it's

Originally posted by bryishre
    why do yall get the nerf bars with pro pegs on them for the ktm atv they have pro peg size pegs just wondering
    Not trying to make this an AC vs. Rath post but (for example) I like my Rath Pro Peg nerfs because it comes with the Monster sized pegs that go almost to the edge of the nerf, the peg teeth are replaceable stainless steel, I'm replacing the heavy stock pegs & heal guards with Alm nerfs with net heal guards and they look nice & clean. Besides, "Stock Sucks". But I will add that stock for stock, the KTM seems to have the best pegs.
    SPECIAL THANKS TO
    Lonestar Racing 1-800-4LS-RACE www.lsracing.com
    Sprocket Transport www.sprockettransport.com
    www.streamlinebrakes.com

They are powder coated and they are coming from alba. I got them with the pegs because I hate the plastic heel guards and instead of buying a bunch of separate pieces for almost as much money I figured I'd buy the complete unit.

thats a good enough reason tasty lol im cheap so ill stick to the large nerf bars from ktm and the pegs came on it that suck lol

AC nerfs

Hey Bulldogge,You ever get those AC nerfs? I'd like to hear how you like em and see how they look. AC's have always been my favorite.
    KTM 525 XC

they are coming in today. Didn't have the black powdercoat after all but it's still the black line. I'll get them on while I'm at dumont and get some pics on the bike.and post them. I'll let you know how they ride after the weekend as well.

AC nerfs

Why no black? I'm having a set sent out today and they better be black. I've been waiting,as you have for long enough!
    KTM 525 XC

AC nerfs

Anyone get black AC nerfs yet? Pro peg with heel guard?
    KTM 525 XC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast