Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 400ex to z400?

trade 400ex for z400?

i am 100% new to the z400 and was thinking about trading my 400ex for one, so my question is can i get a decent z400 for trade, my 400ex has the following, its a 400ex bored to 426, hmf ballance exhaust s/o, razr tires all around decent tread, ac bumper, ac belly skid, ac nerfs, power madd guards, brand new steering stem, new inner tierods, east coast atv billet carrier, 06 axle, ls parking brake block off, cdb motor shrouds, cut fenders up front, maier 250r hood scoop, extra set of brand new never mounted front stock fenders, now for the bad, the front bumper is a little bent but hardly noticeable, some of the front fender mounting tabs are broke and cracked but still hold stead as if they were there, and the biggest is a pinch bolt in the swing is broke off in it half way but the carrier still comes in and out perfectly and tightens perfectly. it will also come with a new renthal chain and sprockets, so let me know what i could possibly get with this or if interested show me your z400 for trade
    Attached Images Attached Images

another

and another

the souds look crooked but they were held on by one screw at that time so there fine

you'll fall in love with the z400 and never go honda again.
    04 GMC 1500 Sierra
    STOCK

06 Kawasaki KFX400
    ITP Mud Lite SP (rear)
    Dunlop (front)
    Outerwear
    Quadworks
    Dynojets
    Two Brothers Racing
    OverRev Meter
    1/2 inch bigger front sprocket
    1.5 inch spacers on all wheels

You would be better off selling the EX and then purchasing a Z400. You won't find too many Z400 owners willing to trade for an EX.
    Thanks to my 2008 & 2009 Sponsor: Ben Decker with ProAction of KC. If you want a killer motor or suspension for a good price, he is your man.

MySpace URL: www.myspace.com/zracer16

yah i didnt think so, i just love the many more things you can do to a liquid cooled, and the plastics are way more sexyer, dont even get me started on the frame ooohhhhh the removeable grab bar, now i got goose bumps, well i better get out oh here before the 400ex forums find out.

Originally posted by buck440
    yah i didnt think so, i just love the many more things you can do to a liquid cooled, and the plastics are way more sexier, dont even get me started on the frame ooohhhhh the removeable grab bar, now i got goose bumps, well i better get out oh here before the 400ex forums find out.

piss on them. LOL... JK!!!

bottom line... once you go Suzuki/Kawie, you'll never go back to honda.

04 GMC 1500 Sierra
    STOCK

06 Kawasaki KFX400
    ITP Mud Lite SP (rear)
    Dunlop (front)
    Outerwear
    Quadworks
    Dynojets
    Two Brothers Racing
    OverRev Meter
    1/2 inch bigger front sprocket
    1.5 inch spacers on all wheels

If you want to upgrade, a z400 wouldn't be my choice. It will be better than your honda but not that much. If you want a bigger improvement in performance buy a 450.

i just figured a 400 would be cheaper on parts than a 450 and a 400 would leave me a little extra money than paying all for a 450 cause stock sucks balls OO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast