Originally posted by JBacon
BIG bolt on the bottom, unscrew it. There is a washer...so don't lose it. This blackish-brownish stuff will start to come out, that's oil. Then on the right side of your engine is a circular looking thing with 3 bolts. That would be the oil filter. There are very significant parts in that, so be careful when you unscrew it. Take out old filter, clean out the inside....install new filter. Then, screw back in your little plug WITH washer (it will leak without it...durrr.lol), Then unscrew the dipstick on the oil resevior (spell?). Pour in specified amount, (I forgot how much.) I always use Valvoline 10w-40 ATV/motorcycle oil, good viscosity for where I live. If it's not ATV/Motorcycle oil, then its gonna screw up your clutch. And uh......thats about it. OH YEA, screw the dipstick back in. lol.....

Correct me If im wrong on anything, Im pretty sure im not though.

NO WAY!!!! this should be a sticky lets get a video and pics while ur at it MAN!!! i never knew quads used oil before thats AWESOME!!! they even got a dip stick to? OMG NO WAY!!!!! freaking awesome DUUDE!!!