1) Make a thread when you ship the parts

2) Include your name and city/state (I don't need your full address in the thread)

3) Post what parts you have sent, include anything that was sent like bearings, tie rods, seals, extra bracketry you couldn't remove etc)

4) Post a part to color list (This right here can save me major delays as I await a response from you on what parts get what colors)

5) Any other information you may want to include, the more the better.

6) Write down your VIN number, do not post it. If a tag comes off during blasting I may need it to verify which frame it indeed is. If its a replacement frame with no VIN, POST THAT! and I will mark the frame.(Believe it or not, I have 5 or 6 replacement frames here now that have ZERO identification marks!)

7) Your phone number ( a few shipping companies require it)

The pm and email thing just doesn't work. I end up with 10 pm's or emails about a job and it is very hard to keep track of them, especially if you have changed your colors etc.(btw...I get over 100 emails and pm's daily so you can see why this gets confusing) In a thread, I can walk in, review the information, adjoin your screen name with your real name and keep better track of things. I can also keep you updated as progress ensues. I will also be able to post tracking numbers a lot easier because I wont be guessing what email or pm the number belongs to.

Parts that remain here after 30 days from completion and remain unpaid for work completed will be sold to cover debt or destroyed unless arrangements are made in advance.

Pricing is a close estimate, due to varying choices of colors, work involved etc.

Frame and Sub-frame Includes all prep/stripping of old finish

$190 for solid colors
$225 for candy and dormant colors
$45 for clear coat over solids

Weld in gusset kit $75
LSR Gusset Kits $145 (price subject to change per LSR)
Bare Gusset Kit $75

Swing Arms:

$55 for solid colors (OEM Swing-arm)
$75 for solid colors (Aftermarket)
$85 for candy or dormant colors (OEM or Aftermarket)
**All Bearings and seals must be removed prior to sending to us

A-Arms:

$85 for a set

We do not coat arms that have non removable ball joints

Hubs:

$25 per front hub for solid colors
$20 per rear hub for solid colors
$30 per hub for candy or dormant colors

Steering Stem

$35 for solid colors OEM Stems
$45 for solid colors Aftermarket Stems
Add $15 for Candy or Dormant colors

Engine cases and covers:

$55 for Center cases solid colors
$35 for Stator/clutch covers
$25 for Valve covers (450cc Models)
$15 Removable Clutch Cover

***Any engine parts sent must be cleaned prior to re-assembly and it is YOUR responsibility. We will clean them before they ship, but they will need to be re-inspected and re-cleaned before re-assembly***

Rims and Beadlocks:

$25 for standard atv rim
$35 for beadlock
Add $15 per rim if previously powder coated

Nerf bars:

$65 for nerfs with out heel guards that are bare aluminum
$75 for nerfs if previously powder coated
$25 each for heel gaurds that are bare aluminum
$35 each for heel gaurds that are previously powder coated

**If heel gaurd is built into nerf, you will be charged as if the nerf was standard and no separate charges will apply***Nerf nets MUST be removed or they will be cut off!

Brake Calipers and mounts:

$20 per caliper for solids (includes mount)
$35 per caliper for candy or dormant colors (includes mount)

Axles

$45 for solid colors
$65 for candy or dormant colors

Springs

Fronts sets $55 Solids
Rear Spring $25 Solids

Misc. brackets

Engine Mounts

$20 for solid colors
$28 for candy or dormant colors

Fender brackets and other small brackets usually run between $8 and $15 each depending on the color chosen. Solid colors are usually best and are priced below as solid colors. If you are sending in a batch of parts that will be the same color, I can usually work on the price a little.

$25 for Handle Bars (Solid colors are best)
$10 each for Shifter/Brake lever
$10 each for hand levers (Clutch or Brake)
$10 Brake Mount/Stay
$10 Sprocket Hub
$10 Rotor hub

(Candy colors/Dormants add $5 each part)

Molycoat:

Pivot Bolts $25 (Includes nut)
Spindles $55
Front Sprocket $15
Rear Sprocket $25
Calipers $30 each (includes mount) I highly recommend this over powder coating as it dissipates heat!

***We will no longer be excepting small bolts, washers and nuts for coating*** We can run these through a vibratory polisher and you can then use several other options to replate or coat them.

We will also do our best to remove broken bolts at your request. A per bolt charge is hard to define and will be charged on a PITA factor scale!

These are the most common parts sent for coating. Again, the prices reflect all stripping and pre-coating prep work. If something special is encountered, please contact us with a better quote or if we see something that will cause problems, we will contact you before moving forward. As always, we will repair normal cracks in parts for free when we find them. Aluminum will be sent to a local shop that we use for repair (mainly nerfs) and you will be charged what we are charged. You will be notified prior to this work being performed.

We are always looking to be involved with special builds or projects and would like to chat with you if you have something that could benefit us both.

These prices can change without notice, but we will do our best to keep the list updated.

**Special Notice concerning Cast Aluminum and Magnesium parts**

Both of these types of metals will out-gas. I will make every preparation needed to try and prevent it (preheat heat, full cure cycle before coating, washing and phosphate coating etc) Even with every precaution taken, out-gassing can still occur and we will not redo the parts at our expense. There are out gas forgiving powders on the market, unfortunately they are not always available in the colors most atv and motorcycle parts are coated in.
(Out gassing is the release of trapped air during the cure cycle and is prominent in parts constructed of cast aluminum or of similar construction)