SHIP TO ADDRESS:
BK Performance
84 Chase Lane
Hedgesville WV

304-754-7609
bkperformance@verizon.net

NO Peanuts:
If you can avoid the use of packing peanuts, we would appreciate it. One small piece of this material can clog our equipment and delay our work load. Newspaper, foam or bubble wrap is what we like!

HOW TO CLEAN YOUR PARTS:
Please make sure that your items are degreased, clean and dry before shipping. Do not send us parts that are dripping with oil. Please clean them with brake cleaner or another type of degreaser. We don’t want the oils contaminating our blasting media.

WHAT TO REMOVE:
Make sure there are no bushings, bearings, seals, races, rubber, plastic, valve stems, weights or labels with your parts.Please remove these items prior to shipment.

SAND BLASTING :
Most parts require media blasting and hand sanding prior to powder coating. Blasting charges vary due to the difficulty of the part to blast, however qouted prices include all normal prep work.

MASKING :
The prep department(that would be me) at BK Performance is familiar with most common areas on automotive parts and motorcycles that require masking before coating. We will automatically mask these surfaces as well as all threaded holes with silicon plugs and high temperature tape. If you have specific masking requirements, please include a detailed explanation with the shipment.

Time for completion of work:
I try and turn most parts in 2 weeks or less. Many factors can delay your parts however we will always try and meet any deadlines you may have. Weather, equipment repair, supplier delays all add time which we can not forsee or predict. I try and do good work fast, not fast work good.

SHIPPING CHARGES:
Parts will be shipped via FED EX unless otherwise
indicated. BK Performance will take extreme care in wrapping and packing your parts so they arrive in excellent condition. BK Performance is not responsible for extreme damages caused by the shipping company.

DISCLAIMER: BK Performance is not responsible for the structural integrity of items due to their age and condition prior to restoration. BK performance is also not responsible for holes (due to rust) after the sandblasting process, or breakage of bolts during the disassembly or asssembly process. (Usually directed at restorations projects)

My personal goal is that no part leaves here that I would not run on our own personal machines. Certain colors and parts have a certain degree of issues and we will always do our best to make your items look their best. (Example- gloss colors bring out surface defects, and parts with heavy surface defects will look like nice and shiney on thrashed parts! Think about what colors you choose and we will assist in your choices and options)

In the event there is ever an issue, I will be here to attend to your needs. I stand behind my work with pride as I see many of you at the races and expect my work to preform to it's fullest. With that said, if you encounter a problem I would expect it handled in a professional manner, and you can expect a professional solution to any problem from us.

Thank you for your patronage and support, you all helped create this business and it is here for you as I consider every one of my customers equal be it a Pro rider or a backyard warrior. I look forward to doing business with everyone now and well into the future. As always, if we see a crack in a part, it will be fixed free of charge, except for aluminum which will be charged what we are charged for the repair.