Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any 525 in Washington State?

Any 525 in Washington State?

Saw a 450 at Hinshaws the other day but said they are still waiting on their 525s to come in. Has anyone seen one yet in the Puget Sound area?

I've been looking around, but have so far been unsuccessful.

You can go to KTM's website (ktmusa.com) and do a dealer search and call all the dealers in WA to check - but that's a pain (although easier than driving all over the state!).

They had a 450 at Olympia MotorSports. 360-455-9731. I picked up my 525 at Lynwood Motoplex. I dont know if they still have the on in Olympia. I can check tommorow and let you know.

Checked with Motorsports of Olympia today. They have 7 525's that they just got in. Dont know what they are asking for them. I know that 3 of them are already sold.

I'm waiting for one to come in here in montana as well.
    2004 DVX 400
    -FST 500 big bore/stroker, cams, valvesprings, revbox, ported head, Yoshimura full exhaust, Edlebrock carb, custom airbox/batterybox and headlight eliminator, elka shocks, janssen swing arm, gibson a-arms and steering stem, LSR gusset kit, AC nerfbars and bumper.

2008 KTM 525
    -Rath nerfs and bumper, KTM a-arms, Twin-Air filters, Hiper wheels with razrs, precision dampener, Flexx bars, bored carb, 13:1 CP piston, 806 cam, Weapon exhaust, Renthal chain and sprockets, quad-tech hood, FourWerx parts
    -2009 sponsors-661, Oneal, Works Connection, CP Pistons, SMX Optics, Amsoil, Weapon MX, Twin Air, Renthal, ASV Inventions, Steve's Sports Center, Chuck's Welding and Repair

THERE ARE 2 AT MUNN RACING IN WACO, TEXAS
    McShane's ATV Racing

MUNN RACING, PRO ARMOR, KENDA USA, FMF, HOUSER RACING, GALFER USA, 661, ENGINE ICE, TWIN AIR, AMSOIL, ONE INDUSTRIES, RK, MOTION PRO,MOTO X NUTRITION, RENTHAL, ASV INVENTIONS, POWER MADD, FASST CO., GAERNE, MAGURA, SUPREME WESTERN PRODUCTS, STORM LAWN & GARDEN, AND MORE TO COME.
    SPECIAL THANKS TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO HELP OUT EACH WEEKEND.

too bad hes around seattle, WA
    honda partout, pm me.

300ex w/ 450 suspension

I gave up on Hinshaws. I put money down back in August but they were taking so long I got my money back and went down to Oregon and picked one up.

I wish I would have baught mine in Oregon, I would have saved alot of money on tax.

where do you live? if you took it back up to washington and registered it there you end up paying sales tax in washington. Im pretty sure you have to have a friend oin oregon and use their address and keep it registered there to avoid the tax all together.
    honda partout, pm me.

300ex w/ 450 suspension

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast