Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kfx 450r

Kfx 450r

Up for sale is my 2008 Kawasaki KFX450R. It has about 10-12 hours of total riding time on it. It is great shape. We have a few "work" quads and Gators for use around the farm and for hunting, but I wanted something to rip on. I had always wanted a sport quad, so when I finally had a chance, I took it and I bought this bike. It's the first sport quad that I have owned and I guess I didn't do my homework enough. My thinking was that I was going to ride and make some trails and hit up the local ATV park, and maybe try a little GNCC racing. I did have a little trail system the went around the perimeter of the property, but after about 5 laps, it got boring (no jumps). So then I went to an ATV park, it was a blast to rip through the trails, I'm not a big risk taker anymore and quickly found myself out of my league, I did manage to get about 2 feet of air and went about 8 feet in distance on a jump. Well, needless to say that it spends more time collecting dust and getting in the way in the garage (and preventing me from parking in it as well) then it does pounding the turf like it should be. I'm 39 years old and as I mentioned, not very much a risk taker anymore, I thought I was, but I quickly found out that this is just too much quad for me.

It does have a some of the finishing missing on the cover on the engine from boot wear, the plastic has a couple scuff marks from branches, but no deep scratches or cracks. The left plastic heel guard is cracked, it hasn’t been an issue, plus I’m sure that whoever buys will replace them with some aftermarket ones.

It comes with a RPM front bumper guard, as well as the OE (as shown), a brand new (still in the box) set of Streamline steel braided brake lines, owners manual, service manual, and extended warranty.

Basically I'm suffering from buyer’s remorse and should have really thought it out before I dropped several of thousands of dollars on it. It's a great quad no doubt about that, but it should really be owned by someone who'll appreciate it and can put it through it's paces and give it a challenge, something I'm not able or willing to do anymore. I'll stick to mountain biking where I'm more comfortable taking risks.

$5000.00 OBO, I’m in South Carolina. Will discuss pick up or delivery options with interested buyer.

I just want to unload it, and get my wife off my back!!!

No trades!

If interested contact Brian at brian@gravityunscripted.com

i know you said no trades but would you consider trading for a truck

Originally posted by 400exyzkiller
    i know you said no trades but would you consider trading for a truck
    Thanks for the offer, but I need to recoup some of the cash that I spent for it.

Any decent (and serious) offers will be seriously considered!!

Pm sent!

Originally posted by bkquill
    Any decent (and serious) offers will be seriously considered!!
    '06 Outlaw 500- HMF Bill Balance full exhaust, ITP MXR6 tires all arround, ynojet kit, AC Racing Nerf Bars, Fasst Co. Flexx Bars, Vortech twist throttle.

Still need to install-trail tech vapor computer, 13t front sproket

07 BMW 650i
    06 Escalade ESV
    04 Wrangler Unlimited

kfx 450r

would u ship to florida? i am really interested,
    let me know or email me at kwdesignz@hotmail.com, thanks

Re: kfx 450r

Originally posted by p500r
    would u ship to florida? i am really interested,
    let me know or email me at kwdesignz@hotmail.com, thanks
    You got mail.

Originally posted by rr outlaw
    Pm sent!
    PM sent back to ya!!

Trade for a 2007 trx 250ex plus cash? I'm located in NC.
    Rhino SE 660 LT

D7 727r Turbo

LT 50

Would you take $4500

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast