Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Sound off! WORCS 2008 season !!

I didn't see schell on the list. did he race? i thought he was still part of the can-am team. or is he just racing itp quadcross? does anyone know?

also who's tuning the motors for polaris, still yoshimura?

Originally posted by LT80
    Congrats Angela Butler on her 1st WORCS race.
    1st in womens A
    2nd in unclassified
    7th in pro-am
    Congratulations to Angela! Were extremely proud to be working with her this year. she's going to be taking woman's ATV racing to another level in the WORCS and ITP Quadcross series in 2008. She was very fast saturday and showed how hungry she is to win on sunday in the worst racing conditions anyone had ever raced in with 7th in the pro-am.

Christian
    TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition

WOW!! What a CRAZY WK END!!!
    Im still trying to get home !!
    We are stuck in Utah ,but headed home today -HOPEFULLY!!
    Weather was sooooo bad and everyone raced in some NASTY track conditions.
    Wait until you see the video
    Congrats to everyone
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Angela's going to be bored in Women's A!!! I've won races in Women's A before, and she is 10X faster than me.......no woman can even touch her in WORCS or ITP. Glad to see she is racing the Pro AM!!! That's probably alot more fun for her - and she's going to kick some butt in that class!!! I think it's AWESOME that she is racing West Coast stuff!!!!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

I'm actually considering not racing the women's class this year...we'll see..or I might sign up for a third class as Kawasaki does not offer contingency for the women's classes!! ;(

I made some dough for the Production C class win but I would have go double for the women's B 2nd place....oh well....we'll see

Plus more competition in the other open (guys) classes...have to think about that one,,,
    Donna Espensen
    WORCS #42

2009 SPONSORS:
    Carter Powersports
    GoForItGraphics.com (G4)
    FMF Exhausts
    GPR Stabilizers
    Maxxis Tires
    EBC Brakes
    TwinAir Filters
    Fasstco
    StrengthPro
    AmsOil
    Elka Suspension
    ASV

Originally posted by 400grl
    Angela's going to be bored in Women's A!!! I've won races in Women's A before, and she is 10X faster than me.......no woman can even touch her in WORCS or ITP. Glad to see she is racing the Pro AM!!! That's probably alot more fun for her - and she's going to kick some butt in that class!!! I think it's AWESOME that she is racing West Coast stuff!!!!
    When she comes to the Washington rounds Tammy will give her a run for her money.

Tammy will be a good female rider to throw in the mix, so will Julie, Julie was D@mn fast as well this wk end!
    Were finally home,never so glad either. lol
    Heres a few shots to add to the others from the wk end.
    In case ya'll didnt know, Wes Miller was out this race to do a little filming..
    I had ALOT of camera issues this wk end and the rain diidnt help any either
    Our very own Sean Reddish !

http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Originally posted by GE4x4
    They have him listed as a DSQ
    I was told by Team K-Otik's Brent that Matt stalled out on the course, and he was push started by someone other than his pit crew... And because of that, they Disqualified Matt...

Matt was looking good out there... Good job bud.

Tina... Great to see you out there!

Hey... All you from out of town should come here more often, because I believe one of you brought the rain!

I have lived here since 2003, and I have never seen anything like that before here!!!

Thanks again for coming out this way though... I just wished you could have enjoyed Sunday better.
    Special Thanks to C&D Racing

Originally posted by Ex'r Marlin

I have lived here since 2003, and I have never seen anything like that before here!!!
    Hell, I've lived here my whole life, and can't recall anything to that extent. lol.

Definitely an odd coincidence to get more rain then we'll get for the REST of the year, maybe even the next two years, and it be on a WORCS weekend.
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

Julie has always been fast.......no doubt!! But Angela is just off the charts in the Women's class.......

I do remember it raining like this once before.....anyone in AZ remember the big bike race they held out there a few years ago?? The first of a supposedly new and HUGE series with MASSIVE payouts? Some kid won a huge fully loaded Dodge truck out there........others won a bunch of cash......anyway, that weekend, it dumped for about 3 days straight. Those guys couldn't even keep their bikes up in that mess.......mud/water up past their footpegs.......it was disgusting. When they fell over....the mud would just suck them in.......so it make it hard for them to even suction themselves out of the ground! LOL!!! Seems that AZ is great for having droughts as long as there aren't any big Motocross races........but as soon as something big comes to town, it's FLOOD time!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast