Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound off! WORCS 2008 season !!

Sound off! WORCS 2008 season !!

Were less than 2 weeks away from the season opener ..!
    Is everyone ready??!!

WERE NOT ! lol

Hopefully we will endure some warm weather in Phoenix and have decent travel for everyone traveling from afar....
    I have a feeling we are going to see an even more exciting season than we did in 07.
    For those who are new to WORCS racing, you are going to LOVE IT.. ! Stop by and say hello!
    See ya'll in Phoenix!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

ready????????
    Are ya kidding???

I'm right there with ya, Im not even close.....
    I do know:
    1) we will be there, no matter what
    2) I luckily found a trailer to haul our stuff, and others

Still gotta do:
    1) Find the gas money tree
    2) Find a way to get Haybop a DRR
    3) Find the money tree to fix a couple deficienies on Ash's 125
    Broken pipe mount
    Bad front ball joint
    Rear tires. one doesn't hold air
    Replace head gasket
    Revalve rear shock (maybe)

Oh crap, guess I better make those hotel reservations

Other than that, we're ready to go.
    How long do we have anyway...........
    Oh crap.....9 days until we pull out of the driveway.

The best thing is ?????????????????
    By the time we get there it will all be good, we will be racing, we will be around good friends and having a great time. Since we are hauling TPQ's stuff, we even get to stay and watch on Sunday, that will be cool.

See Ya'll There
    Sean

'06 LTR 450
    '03 Rincon
    '05 250ex
    Couple LT80's
    250R/CR125 Shifter Mod
    Blaster/YZ85 Shifter Mod

ASHLEY My Lil Mini Racer

You still havent got a room yet??

You better Hustle MR.!! lol
    Im still trying to figure out how to deal with my dyrer that caught on fire tonight!hehe!
    We got Kelseys new Custom pipe done today, so we actualy DID make some kind of progress! It turned out really nice .Worrying about spark arrestors wont be an issue anymore too.
    I just have to still figure out how were going to fit all the stuff in an open trailer! I sure hope we get our trailer this spring is all I know .

OMG.. 9 days?? I knew it was coming, but when you are down to days and not WEEKS,its REALLY makes you feel pressured to be ready!
    Do you remember anything about water hook ups?If the weather is bad during the drive,I may need to clean them up on Thurs. for Friday photos.
    Maybe our paths will cross . you headed down the I-15 in Utah or Nevada?

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

i cant wait! I still have a lot to do on the bike to get it ready. I believe there is something stuck in the carb and causing it to crap out at high rpms. I hope thats what it is! I was also wondering about water hook-ups as well. I am looking forward the first round for sure. We have a ten hour drive there so it'll be interesting I know a lot of you guys and girls have drove wayyyy more than that.

Josh
    Thanks to my 2008 sponsors:
    Elka Suspension, IMS Products, RK Chains, ASV, Roll Design

06 450ER with a kicker
    Sparks Ceramic Coated Big Core Exhuast
    KN Air Filter
    EHS Airbox Lid
    Elka System 3
    IMS-Roll Pro Series Nerf Bars
    IMS-Roll Pro Series Foot Pegs
    IMS-Roll Pro Series Heel Guards
    IMS-Roll Intimidator Bumper
    Hinson Racing Clutch Cover
    AC Racing Rear Grab Bar
    ProArmor Skid
    Fasst Handlebars
    Powermadd Handguards
    Pro Design Kill Switch
    Quadtech Carbon Fiber Hood w/scoop
    Adapt Racing Graphics
    ESR Temp Guage
    ITP Holeshots All Around

2004 400ex:
    WB e-series slip on (with no discs),Dyno Jet Kit,K&N air filter,K&N pre-filter,14 tooth front sprocket,Itp sand stars,CFM Aluminum Airbox w/lid,IMS Shifter,IMS Front Bumper, AC Racing Skid plate,AC Pro Peg Nerf Bars,AC Swingarm Skid Plate,Renthal 400ex Bend Handle bars,Pro Design Kill Switch,Denton Re-Buildable Steering Stabilizer,WB Shock covers,Rear 20"x11"x9" Holeshot Tires,Rear Burgard 9" Beadlock Wheels,Front ITP XCR 21"x7"x10",Front Douglas 10" Douglas Wheels

I'm in, and ready to go.

Expect chilly weather in the early morning and evening.

I believe the Hampton Inn on Grand Avenue (Route 60) here in Surprise, Arizona has a heated pool...

Drive safe... And see you soon!
    Special Thanks to C&D Racing

Originally posted by Ex'r Marlin
    I'm in, and ready to go.

Expect chilly weather in the early morning and evening.

I believe the Hampton Inn on Grand Avenue (Route 60) here in Surprise, Arizona has a heated pool...

Drive safe... And see you soon!
    I think Im just as excited about catching a tan as I am about seeing the racing!!
    Whats your idea of cold....?60's? lol

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Just got back . Great weather , better people.Had bike issues, some people saved my bacon. With out them I would not been able to ride.
    Looking for the fountain of youth

The question is....
    Is the WORCS series ready for BIG BAD ANGELA??????????
    Watch out fellas, your going to get roosted.
    2000 GNC 5N\
    2001 GNC 9N \ 40+ class
    2004 GNC 9N /
    2014 rock crusher "GO tortoise GO!"
    2016 Byrd Rooster
    Father of the "11" time National champion,and worlds fastest woman ATV racer
    A few fast LT80's
    250R~300cc's
    300ex
    350 Rancher
    Kymco Mongoose
    Survivor of the 12 Hours of ATV America 04 and 05

Originally posted by timmybreakitall
    Just got back . Great weather , better people.Had bike issues, some people saved my bacon. With out them I would not been able to ride.
    Hey MR. SHOWBOAT! Again, I thought you did the race Ironman, how many times and frequently I saw you going around!

Soo... Will you have your visor fixed before the race?

Again, great to see you out there racing... You definitely put on a show for us! Glad to hear that people helped you out to get you out there running.

BTW... I DID NOT need to see you in a towel!!!!
    Special Thanks to C&D Racing

Originally posted by Ex'r Marlin

BTW... I DID NOT need to see you in a towel!!!!
    Oh please do tell ....
    lol
    Marlin, can you tell us where the water for water barrels are at? I didnt use one last year so Im not familiar ..
    BTW,Harlen will be out again for round one . He will be out for a few this year.
    Im hoping I recieve my belated b-day present to myself in time for round 2.
    My new camera

LT80-I personally cant WAIT to see Angela out here! She was my mentor when I used to race and I look forward to meeting her and watching her whoop up on the boyz..
    I think this year will be pretty cool with all the riders from afar that will be giving the series a try and now with factory stepping in it will make it that much sweeter.
    This will be an exciting year indeed!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast