Thread: new price 2003 suzuki ltz 400- $2,450 FIRM

new price 2003 suzuki ltz 400- $2,450 FIRM

hi guys, im selling my 2003 suzuki LT-Z 400. This is a wonderful machine, always starts right up. its was maintained regularly. I bought it used from my cousin maybe a year or so ago, runs great, has great power and speed. There are a few aftermarket parts on it like a yoshimura exhaust system, edelbrock carb, extended rear axel, and some more. i just put brand new rear Kenda Knarly tires with Douglas .190 rims. New timing chain, piston rings, rod and bearings for the swingarm, and new battery(a month old). i also just bought a speedometer for it, works really well. Over all, just a very fast and great quad. The price is $2,450.that is the lowest ill go!!! here is a link to see the pics, not very good pics though...

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/rvs/505022037.html

really a great machine!!!

Anyone? Very fast, goes around 90-100mph im guessing. i have never been able to test that though , with my speedometer.

not quite that fast bud unless you got a gsxr motor hiding in the frame lol.

they are 55mph or so stock id say

stock speed is around 68. stock hp is 29.34 , no i have a full exhuast system and large edelbrock carb, all together i get between 35-40 hp.

stock speed is about 68, and stock horse power at dyno is 29.34. now i have an large edelbrock carb and full exhuast with gets me around 35-40 all together. so it prbably goes around 90's, or higher.

Must sell

GREAT QUAD!!!

Uhm. Just to make sure no one is fooled by this. Not to be rude...but this quad will not go 90 miles per hour...i'd say about 70+ ish...absolute max.

Adding HP without changing the gearing will not really change the top speed. Only how quickly you get there.

I also think 40 horses is optimistic at best...

lol let him think what he wants, its still a nice quad for the price.. you still got it?