Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nerf Bars

Nerf Bars

Whats up guys.. Im going to be buying some nerfs here soon, but im not sure whats out yet besides BRP and AC's.

Anyone recommend any certain brand?

I'm looking into Blingstar I really like those, but they have alot of diffrent models does anyone know which ones are available for the DS?

Thanks for the help
    Randy

Can Am DS450
    - Flexx Bars
    - Hipers
    - Motoworks air filter
    - Rossier Exhaust
    - X-Package Skids
    - A-Arm Guards
    - Razor 2's

Blingstar should have them available.

TPR

Just curious how you like the foot pegs the ds comes with. OR is it just better to get propegs.

Originally posted by mhill157
    Just curious how you like the foot pegs the ds comes with. OR is it just better to get propegs.
    The foot pegs are by far some of the best i've seen come on a stock unit.

Called Blingstar today and they only offer the Notorious w/o the pegs. Im prolly going to wait for their pro peg system to be released.
    Randy

Can Am DS450
    - Flexx Bars
    - Hipers
    - Motoworks air filter
    - Rossier Exhaust
    - X-Package Skids
    - A-Arm Guards
    - Razor 2's

Sorry to lead this post away from the subject Punkd but I was curious what type of riding you normally do. The reason I ask is I'm looking to buy a ds and what to know what I am getting into. Punk'd and Tpr are the only ones have the insite to the performance of the ds. I have a fully built 450r that handles like crap and the frames don't hold up (thanks Honda). If this quad holds up to the mx tracks for a year I'm sold!

I have owned Ski-doo snowmobiles, mostly snocross, for ever and if the ds is of the same quality and performce the ski will be the limit

I also have a DS right now. So far have only done a desert race on it. But starting this weekend, I have a mx race planned for it for every weekend from now until March. When I'll be headed out to do ATVA and WPSA on it.
    I can give you a little more insight on how well it holds up to the racing in a month or two.
    --
    :-)

Thanks any information will be helpful. I live in VT so i have some time before I have to make any descions

Originally posted by mhill157
    Sorry to lead this post away from the subject Punkd but I was curious what type of riding you normally do. The reason I ask is I'm looking to buy a ds and what to know what I am getting into. Punk'd and Tpr are the only ones have the insite to the performance of the ds. I have a fully built 450r that handles like crap and the frames don't hold up (thanks Honda). If this quad holds up to the mx tracks for a year I'm sold!
    I do pretty much everything, but mostly woods. This thing will shine on the mx track though. It handles and tracks amazing and the suspension is great. Woops on my Honda would buck you around and pretty much break your back but on the DS you have nothing to worry about.

I've yet to find a type of terrian the DS does not feel 110% percent in.
    Randy

Can Am DS450
    - Flexx Bars
    - Hipers
    - Motoworks air filter
    - Rossier Exhaust
    - X-Package Skids
    - A-Arm Guards
    - Razor 2's

In the summer i ride three days a week on my track and other local tracks and have found you have to check the hondas weak points on the frame( basiclly every joint) all the time. I don't want to worry about that. I had a frame gusseted and it doesn't hold up much better.
    Another ? for you guys. How is the rear suspension? Also being new to FI how easy is the power programer to opperate?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast