Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Foreman or Rubicon

Oh yea and when Honda comes out with something its already the best technology out there. BUT BETTER

Spoken like a true tard ***.

I could point at so many examples to the contrary. But I'm going to leave it at. I tried, it didn't work.

Yamaha has always been a trendsetter and on the cutting edge,I've been riding them for awhile and only do routine maint. oil changes etc. I will say that I think yamaha has the best tranny but they are all pretty good if you take care of them.

Yamaha has always been a trendsetter and on the cutting edge,I've been riding them for awhile and only do routine maint. oil changes etc. I will say that I think yamaha has the best tranny but they are all pretty good if you take care of them.

Found one 02 Honda 450 foreman with 800 miles $3500...Good Deal??? what you think?

Originally posted by isaac24
    Found one 02 Honda 450 foreman with 800 miles $3500...Good Deal??? what you think?
    not really imo its an 02 with 800miles tell him 3,000 this is what it books for

http://www.kbb.com/kbb/OtherVehicles...il&YearId=2002
    2013 Can Am Outlander XT 1000
    Uni air filter, Ricochet Skids,Moose 60in plow

02 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 H.O cummins 6 speed. Few mods!

Originally posted by TheNewn
    Spoken like a true tard ***.

I could point at so many examples to the contrary. But I'm going to leave it at. I tried, it didn't work.
    I bet you wouldn't trade your R for a Banshee. You should though they are newer and have a bigger motor there fore must be better.
    06 400EX
    03 YZ250F
    84 ATC 110

First and foremost, let the tread die.

Second and briefly. The Grizzly/Kodiak 450 does not have a bigger motor than the Foreman or Rubicon. The Banshee came out in 1986, the same year as the 250R, and has been updated what, once? in all those years. If by newer you mean made more recently, than yes its newer, but not technology wise. Which is what i was talking about comparing the grizzly and the foreman.

And yes, i would trade my 1988 250R for a 2007 or 2008 Banshee pretty quick.

I don't know what you're trying to get at.

That was less than brief, oh well, let the thread die.

I am sorry your thread got robbed Isaac24. To answer you as best as I can, I have ridden the Foremans, Rubicons and Rincons extensively as well as a 660 Grizzly and a 350 Wolverine (still one of the all around best bikes on the planet and is 80's tech). You cannot go wrond with either the foreman or the rubicon. I like the simplicity of the foreman, less there to break/ maintain. The rubicon has a little more motor but also looses a little of it's added motor to the auto tranny. I currently ride a 2006 rincon and love the ride and sportiness. I wish it were a little more powerful but do not complain because it has never failed to climb any thing I have pointed it at. I will buy another if Honda puts a diff lock on and engine breaking.
    Having said all of that, I will say this. I think the new Rancher 420fm is the best pound-for-pound atv on the market. If your buddy thinks the rincon is to big, please have him sit on/ ride a 420 rancher. I think he will smile. If he wants a bigger frame and likes an auto tranny, the rubicon would be my second choice for him to try. Either bikes are Honda bullet proof and he will enjoy either for a long time.
    Either way. . . GET OUT AND RIDE!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123