Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone seen one?

Has anyone seen one?

???
    WWW.STUNTCOCK.NET
    “PROJECT BLACK” 2004 Honda 450R
    Pro Armor, DASA, Quadtech, GPR, Kenda, Galfer, Fox Shox, OMF, Fasst Co. Team RPM, Sidewinder, Walsh, ARC, PWR and GoForItGraphics

ATVRiders.com June 2008 "Quad of the Month" Open Class

myspace.com/stuntcocknet

i think they arent out yet
    06 ltr450

Pro Taper Charmichael, Fly racing Barpad and Clamps, Cherry bomb, pro armor nerfs, ac racing bumper, removed baffle and lid, lonestar graphics and seat cover, hisnson complete clutch, hinson clutch cover, maxxis razr mx on the rear on douglas beadlocks, Acerbic HandGuards (Black), Renthal 13th front sprocket, KandN Filter, Outwear, Full yosh system, rental diamond grips, Pro desing Kil switch

any pics?

I'll throw my two cents in. I have Honda Blood in my veins, but the pictures of them in dirtwheels are hideous.

when will they start appearing on showroom floors????
    RECREATION TIRES
    www.rectires.com

Not all honda dealers will be having them in there inventory you must be a honda only dealer no other brands.

This is a work horse machine they do appear to be a nice work machine we are told they will be available in the middle to end of june or july give or take it will be a 2009 model.You should be able to go to www.hondamotorcycles.com to see the picsor stop by a dealership they should have pics
    Kasper Racing
    Mikes Cycle Shop

XFR Extreme fabrication racing

ya i work at a honda mc/atv dealership in manitoba, canada, and the only pics we've got are from the net and dirtwheels i think its supposed to come out in late summer of 2008. and ya totally agree, this thing doesn't look good at all. i think maybe a different hood style, a nice bumper, and rims and tires should make it better, but i sat in a Polaris razer and those are saweet. and im not a polaris guy at all. ya i don't really like any changes honda made for 2008 other than white plastics for 4x4 models and the 400ex plastics and the CRF250/450R in black. the new trx450 tank doesn't look as good imo. they shoulda kept it black on all models. and the 700xx. my god, i dont like the looks of that batmobile at all. lol but thats just my opinion
    2006 LTR 450
    Used to have a 440ex money pit. Got a real race quad now

ok time for honda to release more info already..
    the wife decided she need to trade in her quad for a side by side. and I would like to have the honda for an option...
    RECREATION TIRES
    www.rectires.com

well I bet they end up with quarter doors on them unlike the early pictures....
    RECREATION TIRES
    www.rectires.com

Well i dont have pics because my camera broke, but after seeing them i can tell you this: They are by no means sporty. They are big, and by big i mean tall. It looks too top heavy to be sporty, and looks like it would be rather tippy. I love honda, but i would go with a rhino any day over this. Even if you plan on doing only farm work with it, i would still have the rhino to have some fun with at times.
    There are only two things that are infinate, the universe, and human stupidity....

2007 Honda 400ex-Stock

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast