Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well..

Well..

Now all we need is for someone to get one. Anyone planning on it? Our dealer isnt even ordering one.

i think its kinda ugly lookin. but i may change my mind once i see it in person
    YFZ450 mx

http://www.myspace.com/twisteddinli34

wow! I just realized they added and rearranged the forums lol.
    1989 Yamaha YFZ350 Banshee
    DMC 916 Exhaust__K&N Filter__Boysen Reeds__13 Sprocket__+2+1 Lonestar J-arms__Works AT-Steelers Triple Rate Shocks__White Brothers Rims__Renthal Banshee Bend Bars__Powermadd Handguards__UFO Plastics__Nstyle Graphics__Ceet Cover__Turner Bumper

"It ain't fast without mixed gas"

i think its a bad design. the rear wheels are bigger then the front.ull always be bending rims and ull never be able to find tires...nevermind the fact that its fugly...sorry i was harsh its been a rough day lol
    XC 265R

this thing i s ugly, id rather just buy a raptor than ride around this alien lookin quad

IRS is no good on a sport quad
    2001\400ex\yellow\
    Duncan pc4000\hd cam chain\
    12:1 \je 440\450 carb
    Renthal twin wall handlebars\cr250 clutch perch\holeshot xc tires on quad rok rims\
    Black aluminum air scoops\aluminum air box no lid\k&n air filter\rev box\ \works triple w\rezzy \knew chain w\14t front 38t rear \over sized aluminum oil rezzy \stage 2 hot cam\
    full dmc after burner exhaust\

1965 honda 65 sport that starts first kick.

IMO, its ugly as hell and overweight.

I think it will be one hell of a trail quad though..

Change out the front bumper for an aluminum one, so its not all plastic and utility looking. Take the black part off the front fenders, and it wont look so bad.

Between the IRS and powerful/torquey 650 engine, it'll be one hell of a trail quad like said before.

And in the trails, the weight doesnt matter as much.

So between removing the fenders and a new bumper, it wont look bad either.
    1989 Yamaha YFZ350 Banshee
    DMC 916 Exhaust__K&N Filter__Boysen Reeds__13 Sprocket__+2+1 Lonestar J-arms__Works AT-Steelers Triple Rate Shocks__White Brothers Rims__Renthal Banshee Bend Bars__Powermadd Handguards__UFO Plastics__Nstyle Graphics__Ceet Cover__Turner Bumper

"It ain't fast without mixed gas"

Originally posted by Hondamaster5505
    IMO, its ugly as hell and overweight.

I think it will be one hell of a trail quad though..

Change out the front bumper for an aluminum one, so its not all plastic and utility looking. Take the black part off the front fenders, and it wont look so bad.

Between the IRS and powerful/torquey 650 engine, it'll be one hell of a trail quad like said before.

And in the trails, the weight doesnt matter as much.

So between removing the fenders and a new bumper, it wont look bad either.
    I figure with that IRS and the way most riders power slide through most curves, removing most of the plastic and front bumper will happen on their first ride IN THE WOODS.

Sure its ugly, but how does it PERFORM? I'd love to see one in person, but no one around here will be getting one unfortunately.

Ive seen other pics from different websites other then honda and it is really not ugly at all. Anyway you cant judge the quad by the looks. You have to see how it performs. My opinion i have a feel it will do prettywell. We will have to see!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast