Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannondale moto 440

Cannondale moto 440

Hey,
    I was just wondering if anyone else has seen the new cannondales in the latest issue of ATVsport mag? That new moto 440 looks sick, I meen it comes with +2 a arms, a +4 adjustable axle, ohlins zps shocks with rezzies, itp mx holeshots, itp beadlock rims, magura hydrualic clutch, tag handlebars, nerf bars, tether kill switch, and a fmf silencer.
    Thats a lot of stuff for a stock quad, I dont exactly know if i would trsut this new atv yet, but that gp fuel control system looks pretty sweet....what are your thoughts on this new atv besides its retail for $12,450.00 OUCH!!
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

Well I saw a Cannondale bike, but not sure what CC it is. It was one of those Cannibles. It look aight, but didnt sound too good?
    sounded funny
    2004 Yellow 400EX
    Pro Wedge 2 tires on ITP alluminum Rims

Ride Red or Ride Home!

RacingCentral.itgo.com
    AOL IM Name:stevengates45

They say that sound is there valve train and it is a normal sound and they hope that costomers come immune to this sound because it is supposely normal??
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

That noise is the gear driven camshafts. Apparently they're using straight cut gears which are strong, but do make some noise.

It's a pretty cool sound if you know what it is.......

yea, the sounds is kinda kewl after a while, there a 432cc, and the 12k price is cheap! im serious! and the stuff you listed isnt half the stuff the moto440 has! im gettin a cannibal in 2003 and i want axis and walsh stuff so i wana start with a cannibal a end up around a 14k quad

I rode a Cannondale when I was in Florence this past summer. The power deliver is pretty cool, but when we lined up on comp hill I beat him by two quad lengths with my EX. In my opinion I think it is more fun to build a Quad then buy a race ready one out of the box. It makes it so every Quad is unique in some way.

I think the moto44 is a sweet quad for the money considering how much it costs us to add all our parts to our quads. You can spend 1,200 on shocks, 800 on a- arms, 330 on axle, 2000 on all the little things like nerfs and expensive bars, tires, ect. Then you are getting bead locks, motor mods, fmf silencer, ALUMINUM FRAME, I almost think its worth it if you want a race ready quad out of the box. It seems like the bike the pros would want to use without having to build a new bike everytime they get into a bad crash or have to pay somone else to do it and pay more because you are buying each part separate.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Just shut up, your 426ex will never touch a Cannondale. The 440ex outpulls it in the midrange, but at the top end the Cannondale wins. To beat it all around you need a 465ex.
    2002 Cannondale Cannibal
    2001 Arctic Cat 250-Warn 2000 lbs. winch

I agree with ya catfish, the C-dale's are FAST! The 465 would beat it by a hair. C-dale is the new "king of the hill"

I still havn't driven one but from what I hear they have way to much power, I had download a video of a guy coming out of a berm and is all I can say is he must of had a twist throttle because he rolled it by giving it to much gas out of a turn. It was pretty bada** watching that video of him coming out of that berm.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast