Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: best outlaw 450 exaust

best outlaw 450 exaust

all ive seen is the fmf 4.1, i like it but i cant find any others.

its exhaust

Re: its exhaust

Originally posted by ktm 525xc 696
    Ok, mr "I have a KTM525XC", I have seen two posts by you in the Polaris Outlaw threads. Surprisingly, you have been sarcastic and an a-hole in both. You are either bashing the Polaris or just being an a-hole. As much as your lack of good info is appreciated, there are threads for you KTM a-holes to go be a-holes together. Take your self serving, richeous, "Im 16 and threw a tantrum until my parents bought me the most expensive quad out there even though I cant ride well and don't race" ***** out of these threads. It is a waste of all of our time and useless to everyone involved.
    07 Polaris Outlaw 525
    HMF * AC Blackline * K&N * EHS * ProTaper * Oury * PRM * Pure Polaris * Kenda * Skat Trak * Moore Power * JD Jetting * KTM Hard Parts * Pingel * Maxxis

he is an a-hole, but he actually does ride good. not his ktm yet because he only rides that on the road for 5 min at a time, because he doesnt want to ride in the snow and get it all dirty and wet. haha

AS i said why beat on my brand new quad that i havent even broken in yet because its like thirty degrees out on the ice and snow where it will over rev the **** out of it when i have a predator and blaster to use and i would like to clean it after i gett it all muddy and cant do that when the hose is frozen and i have no power washer DUH DUH DUH and y the hell do u care if i ride my ktm anyway im still faster than on u the trails even with my blaster
    and mr"I have an outlaw 525" I have a predator cant u see so shut the hell up and i like it except for the fact that the polaris bushings and barings are GARBAGE that is the only problem i have with polaris SO GO **** YOURSELF

KTM's are ugly

So Are You

yea and wat the **** do u have and polaris would have nothing without the ktm motor

Originally posted by ktm 525xc 696
    yea and wat the **** do u have and polaris would have nothing without the ktm motor
    And KTM would have 2-3 more years of R&D before they could build a quad if it was not for Polaris sharing it's information with them. That street went both ways.
    2007 Outlaw 525 (#315Q) AC Racing Blackline ProPeg nerfs, Wilson Racing suspension, Precision steering stabilizer, Flexx Bars 15*, Rath Racing anti vib mounts, Rath Racing MX grab bar w/supports, Oury, Pit Posse Outlaw shifter, Vapor computer, JD Jet kit, big O-ring, YFZ throttle mod, Pro design filter, CT Racing full exhaust, RAZR 2, for sand-20x10x10 Edge on Douglas .160.

2007 Predator 500 LE
    350 Raptor, 2008 250 Raptor, 2006 Jetmoto 150, 50 Raptor

2007 Outlaw 90(#384M) 2008 Class A 14 and under state champion
    2006 Predator 90 (#705M) 10 and under 2nd place in state

THE QUADS ARE NOTHING ALIKE and they ve been planning a quad since 06

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast