Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Natalies Can am

Natalies Can am

I just read on *******.net that there is a rumor that Natalie s breaking frames like crazy, has anyone heard about this or is it just b.s.?

I haven't heard of anyone, including John breaking frames. He may have cracked somthing or broken somthing, but I didn't hear that either. If he did break somthing and one of his crew told another, it could have been blown out of proportion, but as I know there have been no issues.

TPR

i wouldnt' be surprised if any pro is breaking frames every time they ride. they punish these bikes with NO remorse. and metal is only so strong. 90ft triples with flat landings aren't easy on any bike.
    2011 Sponsors

FLY Racing
    BK Performance
    Condons Auto Parts

That thread is old, but whether it's true or not I don't know. I would imagine we would have heard something on it since then but we haven't.....yet.
    White 06' LTR450....sold
    '08 LTR450 getting revamped.....

I dont know if this is true or not i saw him and lawson at hardrock this weekend and i talked to lawson and his mechanic and he said it was the strongest frame hes ever riden and it was just as light as a kicker 450r with all titanium componunts it was real nice tho i fell in love with it haha but natalie had about 6 or 7 laying around all torn apart so im not sure this might be true i didnt get a close look at them i think im going back this weekend and ill see if there parts cuz he should be there.

Originally posted by scotteveratt24
    I dont know if this is true or not i saw him and lawson at hardrock this weekend and i talked to lawson and his mechanic and he said it was the strongest frame hes ever riden and it was just as light as a kicker 450r with all titanium componunts it was real nice tho i fell in love with it haha but natalie had about 6 or 7 laying around all torn apart so im not sure this might be true i didnt get a close look at them i think im going back this weekend and ill see if there parts cuz he should be there.
    I didn't understand a word you said but let us know what happens.
    Neal C. Tody - ntadej@hotmail.com
    -2005 SE Yamaha YFZ450 - Pro Design Pro-Flow Intake, Renthal YFZ Bend Handlebars, AC Bumper, AC Nerfs, Holeshot MX 20" fronts and 18" rears, +2 Burgard Standard A-arms, +4 G-Force Axle, front shocks with the DeRisi Racing Pro Millenium Kit valved for MX (Would never recommend to anyone).
    -2000 Banshee - Found. Damn meth heads even destroyed my brand new engine. They've still got my HiPers too, SOB.

Originally posted by scotteveratt24
    wow, dude. Go back to pre-school.

haha its not terrible... not great. its readable. but ill translate

I dont know if this (breaking the frames) is true or not. I saw natalie and lawson at hardrock this past weekend. I talked to lawson and lawsons mechanice and he said it was the strongest frame he has ever riden and was just as light as a ti parts 450r kicker. It was really nice, I fell in love with it, haha! Natalie had 6 or 7 bikes layin around all torn apart so im not sure, this might be true. I didnt get a close lok at the bikes though. I think im goin back this weekend and ill see if there parts or not, he should be there.

HAHA hope that helped guys

some people are just douche bags sorry if i dont use punctuation i didnt know it was required on here

relax man, no biggie. puncuation just makes things easier to read. No worries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast