Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Check Out My Airbrushing

Check Out My Airbrushing

heres a couple pics of some helmets i airbrushed. i do this as a hobby. if you like my work. pm me and a description of what you want done and ill give you and estimate. ill give exrider members a 5% discount.
    pic #1
    aol-hondaracer12408
    email-alltrack@juno.com
    YAMAHA- 2000 big bear 400 4x4 with warn winch, 28 in. outlaws on itp chrome delta wheels, highlifter locker and lift kit

HONDA-87 250r with paul turner pipe fat boy silencer,renthal handlebars,scott grips,(ac mudscreen,ac grab bar, (ac nerfs not installed yet), roll design a arms +2+1, +2 sterring stem, rpm axle, one idustries graphics, wiseco piston . 40, hinson clutch and clutch basket, axis shocks with shock covers, and pro design kill switch. more to come.
    CUSTOM AIRBRUSHING AVAILIBLE
    Competitive Prices
    http://photos.yahoo.com/canidule

srry it didnt work
    heres another
    Attached Images Attached Images
    aol-hondaracer12408
    email-alltrack@juno.com
    YAMAHA- 2000 big bear 400 4x4 with warn winch, 28 in. outlaws on itp chrome delta wheels, highlifter locker and lift kit

HONDA-87 250r with paul turner pipe fat boy silencer,renthal handlebars,scott grips,(ac mudscreen,ac grab bar, (ac nerfs not installed yet), roll design a arms +2+1, +2 sterring stem, rpm axle, one idustries graphics, wiseco piston . 40, hinson clutch and clutch basket, axis shocks with shock covers, and pro design kill switch. more to come.
    Competitive Prices

another
    Attached Images Attached Images
    aol-hondaracer12408
    email-alltrack@juno.com

Competitive Prices

Looks good, how well do they hold up? I'm looking into gettin a solid black helmet with a chrome visor and mouth piece and might want you to do a lil art work on the back of it.
    2006 GSXR-1000
    2006 CRF450X
    2006 CRF150F
    2005 CRF50
    2005 Extreme 107
    2003 Z-400 For Sale

yea they hold up extremely well. just tell me about how much you wanna spend and ill try to do something in your price range. what kindof picture you looking for the back anyway. a flaming skull might look fairly nice...
    aol-hondaracer12408
    email-alltrack@juno.com

Competitive Prices

whoa, i like that second one.

how much is the average cost for one full painted helmet
    ..............................330ex..........................

GT THUNDER
    www.gtthunder.com

Great helment but just not my style

thats talent, how much would it be to get my last name on both sides of the helmet going down towards the mouthpeice, and maybe my number in the back :devil

heres my prices
    For the basic paint job............................................... .............$300.00 for custom or 150 for a flat color.
    Visor, "Troy Lee Designs" paintable visors:
    .................................(Intrepid and Stingray $20.00).................$20.00
    Extra visor to paint only.....................................(prices start at $25.00)
    Name and number painted on helmet........................................$10. 00
    Strip helmet/sand/epoxy prime/white base:
    (usually not required, but only $30.00)
    Packaging/Shipping.......................................... .............approx.$15.00
    Total (Cash or check mailed with helmet).................................$345.00
    aol-hondaracer12408
    email-alltrack@juno.com

Competitive Prices

quadtrix,
    your name and number painted on the helmet like you want would run around 10-15 dollars depending wether you wanted chrome or regular paint. the average cost for a full painted helmet like the one i have pictures of is around 250$ but a flat black or whatever color you want is around 75-100$ so pm me if you want your helmet done. i also do goggle frames for around 5-10$

until then ride hard and ride red
    aol-hondaracer12408
    email-alltrack@juno.com

Competitive Prices

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast