Thread: ?Buying 700 v force ?

Question ?Buying 700 v force ?

IM thinking of buying a 700 v force used , are they dependable and how much would it cost me for it to be fast as the other sport quads??
    04 YFZ 450
    04 R6

I love mine..had it for 2 years and I have never had to be pulled back..done alot of pullin people back though! I love it and with the little mods I have made ...anyone care to race..because I haven't been outrun yet other than on topend by a completely radded out yfz450!!! BAnshees, 450r's just outrun a can am 800 renegade this weekend!! Stock they can beat you "SOMETIMES"on top end..but I have never been beat out of the hole...ever. Then you throw the convenience of trail riding in...and believe me..I have earned a lot more respect where we ride! They were giving me some grief at first but not now..with simple mods!!! GOOD LUCK!!

I have a yfz that I love tunning on just to see who i can beat the next day lol so ill mostly use the v force for trail riding with a case of budlight strapped to the back
    04 YFZ 450
    04 R6

I promise you will absolutely love it then!!!! What are you going to do though when the V is outrunning the YFZ....LOL Not sure if you can post other websites here or not...but try kawieriders.com for all the minor mods you can make to let the beast breathe a lot better!!! HAve fun and keep the rubber side down!!

You coul also try www.700v.com/ this site has alot of info as well.

This too www.kfx700.net/forum
    2007 KFX 700 Meteor Blue with
    DMC duels, KN, Trail Tech goodies

2005 Kodiac 450

2007 Grizzly 700 efi/ps

Its a very fast Quad. Try and keep the front end down. Change out that stock clutch spring also.
    2001 Yellow 400 EX Loaded - SOLD

2003 Yellow LTZ 400 Loaded

2005 Green KFX 700 Semi Loaded

I have raced and owned yfz's and trx's but always come back to the Vforce......it's simply FUN to ride..as far as mods go, throw on a good exhaust, open up the airbox, rejet, and by far the best bang for the buck is clutching mods.....I own 2 V's now and I know you will enjoy yours......
    Hiper
    Yoshimura
    ASV
    Twin Air
    Durablue
    Scott