Thread: questions!?! Like to get into racing next year.

questions!?! Like to get into racing next year.

I have pretty much no idea how to get into racing. I went to a harescramble, I think it was called. It was a long race went through the woods, went for like a hour or 2. Was pretty sweet. It was somewhere out by the Dubuque Regional Air Port. Dont know if any of you remember it? I would like to get into racing next year. i was wondering if you have to go to every race in order to be able to race. I was wondering because I wont be able to race till may or june, damn college. Is there any rule saying if I don't race the first one I cant race after that? thanks for any info.
    2004 450r full exhaust hmf k&n cut air box lid pro armor race nerfs 185 main 50 pilot 2 1/2 turns on a/f screw

no, just come to the first you can come to.

Damn college indeed!! Just make sure you finish it!

K I'm through being your dad now.

YES race any events you can make. Just make sure you have an operable tether kill switch attached someplace and you're legal. There are some color-coded number plate rules (certain classes certain colors) but that can be handled at the track I'm sure. You have to make 4 races to be eligible for points-awards, but anybody that races any races is fully eligible for the 2 hour fun package.

Maybe see you there!
    Known off the forums as Dave McPartlin

McPartlin & Sons Racing
    Dave- 08 Outlaw 450MXR IATVHSS #141 B - class
    Landon- 07 KFX50 IATVHSS #99 50 stocker
    Conner- 07 Radio Flyer tricycle

Check out www.iatvhss.com

Just make one race and you will be hooked!
    2008 KFX450R

WWW.IATVHSS.COM

Thanks for the website! I wanted to race last year, but just never knew about the races before hand. I am definetly give it a shot this year though. Gonna try it on my 400ex and if I like it, im going to buy a 450r.
    2004 450r full exhaust hmf k&n cut air box lid pro armor race nerfs 185 main 50 pilot 2 1/2 turns on a/f screw