Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Schedule

Hey Heather.............. glad to see you on the big chat site. Check out the mini section.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/forumdis...?s=&forumid=48

Tell Ray that the Honda does exist check out page 10 of Kyle's White night post.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...hreadid=326142

Mike Kozura
    Kyle Kozura #5 / KMK Motorsports
    05' TRX450r Honda

450 B class ATVA

http://kylekozura.com

A very Special Thanks To :
    Root River Racing (Rich & Rod)
    Reimer Racing (Paul Reimer)
    ATV Fourplay (Tom)
    Hetrick Racing (Michelle & Rich)

And always in loving memory of Bubba Pap-Pap "Kizzy" and Grand-Pap Gene

Just an FYI for those of you that don't already know..

Round 7 of the PAMX series will be held at MAPLESHADE RACEWAY in Sugar Grove, PA on September 6th and 7th. This is the rescheduled date and location for the Sunday Creek Raceway in Milfield, Ohio that was cancelled due to the bad weather.

Round 8 of the PAMX series will be held at Sleepy Hollow Raceway in Lebanon, PA on October 11th and 12th. This is also a rescheduled date for the Sleepy Hollow race that was supposed to be on March 15th and 16th that was cancelled due to bad weather.

I just wanted to let you all know that didn't already. Please tell all of your friends, too.

Landon
    Landon Herbst #24
    Burgard Cycle Race Team
    2006 LT-R450

Special Thanks to my current 2008 Sponsors:
    BURGARD CYCLE , RPM Racing Axles ,LAKER Custom ,Fly Racing , Breezewood Proving Grounds , Fasst Company , Cycra Racing , Action Motorsports , BG Racing , Top Quality Construction , MOM, DAD, and SHAUN!!!

Visit Breezewood Proving Grounds
    Check out Burgard Cycle

thanks Landon. Hows your break goin'? I cant wait for the next pa race! I blew my trans at breezewood last weekend and Im in the process of doing a complete rebuild to the quad. I even sent my frame to pappy to get a gusset kit and pc.
    -Josh

Hey Josh, how've you been? It's going pretty good; I just want to race so bad! Will your quad be ready by the next PAMX race?..or are you going to race Peter's quad?
    Landon Herbst #24
    Burgard Cycle Race Team
    2006 LT-R450

BURGARD CYCLE , RPM Racing Axles ,LAKER Custom ,Fly Racing , Breezewood Proving Grounds , Fasst Company , Cycra Racing , Action Motorsports , BG Racing , Top Quality Construction , MOM, DAD, and SHAUN!!!

Check out Burgard Cycle

ive been doing good. Im so anxious to race, its been too long. I think my quad should be ready to go. Pappy should be sending my frame back to me sometime late next week. My gasket kit should be here this week and then i can put my motor back together and my elkas are getting sent to elka tomorrow and valved for my bike. lol... alot goin' on with the quad but im pretty sure ill be good to go for the race. If not, ill race pete's R.

Haha, awesome...talk about a mid-season rebuild! Hopefully everything goes together fine for you and it's ready for the next race. Let me know how you make out then.
    Landon Herbst #24
    Burgard Cycle Race Team
    2006 LT-R450

Check out Burgard Cycle

haha, yea... this season pretty much killed my quad. Pappy found at least 5 or 6 cracks in my frame, so i have no choice but to put a gusset kit in. Ill deffinatly let you know how i make out. you'll have to check out my new toy hauler at the next race too! I sold my street bike and bought a 6x12 enclosed trailer for the races. Now we dont have to use bike locks to lock the shocks to the frame. haha.

Hahaha...we'll still bring the locks just in case That's awesome you bought a trailer...you're gonna love it! I have a feeling my frame is going to need a gusset kit this winter, too. We just re-welded both sides of my swingarm again, they were cracked about 8 inches right down each weld on the bottom. My frame was cracked where my footpeg bolts on, so we welded that, too. What color are you having Pappy do your frame?
    Landon Herbst #24
    Burgard Cycle Race Team
    2006 LT-R450

Check out Burgard Cycle

whats up guys.....

he's having it done a candy blue. should look sick. hopefully we can all get to the proving grounds before the next race

haha, that does sound like you need a gusset kit. Yea, im getting the frame done candy blue, the same color frames that east coast runs. Petes right, we deffinatly should all meet up at breezewood the weekend before the race or sometime soon!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast