Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: contingecy program is alive for 2008 better than ever

contingecy program is alive for 2008 better than ever

Looks like our hard work is paying off ! DRR has again condsidered the voice of its dealers, distributors and customers and is expanding its 2008 preliminary contigency program, looks to add more series such as worcs and gncc and others , also including some 50cc classes for the upcoming year. More info can be found at DRR website and while final details have not been posted , I am certain DRR's program will be superior to any other program available to a mini atv racing team, and would like to thank Lou and the team at DRR for responding to our requests, as usual over and above our expectations. It is nice to see a company that believes in supporting our youth , I would like to challenge other manufacturers to follow the lead of DRR , and assist the youth atv racing programs in reaching more kids than ever ! Good luck to everyone in the 2008 racing season.
    marc
    God bless,
    from your friends at Hot Quads
    334-705-0084

VERY COOL!!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

That is great.

everyone needs to register for contingecy money , instructions on the drr website, dont wait till the last minute.
    marc
    God bless,
    334-705-0084

DRR is first out of the gate with everything.

lol
    Special thanks to 11-12 Sponsors

East Coast Performance

I didn't look real hard, but I couldn't find anything about GNCC contengency? Got A link?
    Humboldt Hills Racing Team;
    634 - Trenner Wile
    101 - Aubrey Wile
    925 - Tristan Garrett
    00 - Kamren Bobb
    21 - Wyatt Wilkin

www.humboldthills.com
    www.soccracing.com
    www.southernohioscoring.com
    www.southerohiooffroad.com

Originally posted by humboldt hills
    I didn't look real hard, but I couldn't find anything about GNCC contengency? Got A link?
    I will make a call , the website is not getting updated very often .
    I have been assured by Lou that the GNCC riders will be included in the 08 program.
    marc
    God bless,
    334-705-0084

Can we register for 2008 on the site yet? I only see the information for the 2007 program.

site will be updated soon, for 08'..
    another program is the coming for the local series racers also... headed up by the DRR Nation (bulldog) listen out !
    marc
    God bless,
    334-705-0084

up to 300 per 1st place per race

I hear that the program is crazy with 300 in drr bucks per 1st at the atva nationals. Did you see that Rich Hetrick announced the worc's team for 2008 and I here there may be other's named as an atva team ... Drr has Us on the short list for sponsorship but you never know what that means till you get the papers ... because so many people apply it makes it impossible to sponsor everyone.

Rich sponsor's alot of riders @15% off probably in the 1000's >> That a program everyone should look into as well besides the DRR contingencies. Hetrick's Team get 's more but they have tons of sponorships and riders like the Laurian's and Joel Hetrick so we will just wait and see how things go for us.

anyone have any other news...I would like to be on top of these contingencies deals... just like everybody else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast