Thread: Wolverine Fluid Info needed - Service Manual Stuff

Wolverine Fluid Info needed - Service Manual Stuff

I have an 02 wolverine and I need to change the rear diff fluid, can someone tell me how much and what weight? I haven't got a service manual yet, so if you have one in electronic format, I'd appreciate the download.

Tank

SAE80W or SAE80W-90 and a quart will cover front and rear.
    I think you can get most of this info from Yamaha's website. There's a listing for service and you can look at the service manual. ( www.yamaha-motor.com)

Thanks FastDad. I checked out Yammi's webpage and they have just about everything listed but the wolverine....go figure! What part of WV are you in, I grew up in Shinnston, near Clarksburg/Fairmont.

Tank

I'm from around Beckley. I looked on Yamaha's site and found the "02 Wolverine owners manual. Look under parts and service and click on view owners manual. You don't have to sign up, click on just proceed and enter year and model of your bike. You can look at the manual page by page. Let me know if you need help.

OK, I must be blind or going to another part of the website, I can't find it.

I go here:

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/outdoor/...home/home.aspx

Click on Parts & Service

Click on View Owners Manuals

Select ATVs, 2002

and I don't see Wolverine...what am I doing wrong?

When you go to www.yamaha-motor.com ,then click on the SPORT ATV section instead of utility. Then parts and service and so on. This should get you what you need. Yamaha lists this atv with all the sport ATV's which could be kinda confusing depending how a person views what it is.

OK, that did it. I guess if Yamaha puts it in the sport category, they can charge an extra $500 for it. Thanks for your help.

UNREAL, I got the diff info and was hoping there would be valve clearance specs, but that's for "a yamaha certified technician" So it's not posted. Any chance you got the valve clearance specs?

I did some further searching and once you sign up, you get more service info. I found the valve specs and more.

I didn't know all that was in there if I signed up. Cool, thanks!!!!