Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: westmoreland

I saw the wreck too. Thanks for clearing it up, we had no idea what had happened. I got third in my class, 16-20 C. One of Yokely's relatives or something like that was in my class, and protested holding us up about 15 minutes. The guy in ya'lls class that finished 18th overall... He's not sandbagging, He's not that good. I'd say he found a place to cut the course, and it turned out to be a lot faster than he thought it was. That's rediculous!

Originally posted by fastredrider44
    I saw the wreck too. Thanks for clearing it up, we had no idea what had happened. I got third in my class, 16-20 C. One of Yokely's relatives or something like that was in my class, and protested holding us up about 15 minutes. The guy in ya'lls class that finished 18th overall... He's not sandbagging, He's not that good. I'd say he found a place to cut the course, and it turned out to be a lot faster than he thought it was. That's rediculous!
    Time will tell when the laptimes are posted. But there were several places on the track that could have easily been cut. Can you still protest after the race?

I DONT THINK YOU CAN PROTEST AFTER THE RACE

I don't think you can protest the race now, but you can email Scott and he will check into it.
    99 416ex, sold, gone but never forgotten

02 gsxr 750 Jardine carbon fiber slip on, 1000 titanium header, steel front lines, k&n, 208 GPs, flush mounts

04 450r xc quad

Sponsors: C & P Racing(Morgantown, KY), Fun Valley Motors

the protest period is over but you can e-mail Scott. I don't think he will do anything but warn the guy at this point but atleast he will know they are watching him.

Hey Dustin clean out your inbox.....

They fixed that guy's time online. It did say that he ran a 25 min lap on the third lap, but now it says 37 or something like that.

Originally posted by fastredrider44
    They fixed that guy's time online. It did say that he ran a 25 min lap on the third lap, but now it says 37 or something like that.
    Yeah, I got to thinking about it. I scanned in third at the end of the race, but was bumped back to fourth on board. I asked Scott about this at the race, and he said that the guy that came it first had been scanned wrong or something. It had messed everything up. I guess that's why the board showed him being 18th overall.

Sorry to chime in but I was curious bout the race this weekend, I dont have my race quad together so I was thinking of racing the 250 is there a sport class in the Mid-South series?

And what does the series require to race is it AMA sanctioned?

Thanks

Broc Bromley
    Broc Bromley
    Bromley Racing
    2013 WORCS Pro-Am Class
    Thanks to my 2013 Sposnors: The Dirt Shack, Hot Cams, Hot Rods, Cylinder Works, Crank Works, Pivot Works, Virtex Pistons Scott, Yoshimura, Race Tech, Factory Effex, Novik Gloves, & Justin Brinkman Financial.

IT IS AMA BUT I DONT THINK THEY HAVE A SPORTSMAN BUT HERES THE WEB SITE (MSWS.ORG)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234