Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: westmoreland

Hybrid View

westmoreland

who's going. I still havn' t hilled up from Cadiz so I don't know if I will get to race.

I'll be there. What happened at Cadiz?

I will be there, looking forward to it. Take it easy on me this week Dustin.

Originally posted by Scro
    I'll be there. What happened at Cadiz?
    I jammed my thumb pretty bad. I havn't even been able to push a thumb throttle till this weekend. It's getting better but I don't know if I'll be ready by the weekend.

Originally posted by smr
    I jammed my thumb pretty bad. I havn't even been able to push a thumb throttle till this weekend. It's getting better but I don't know if I'll be ready by the weekend.
    Hope it gets better man.

Jared, I will be on a brand new quad that I've never rode before unloading it on Sunday...stock exhaust at that...I don't want to here any excuses outta you The balls in your court

Plus you can count on leaving the line before me...damn electric start

Uh-Oh, what did you get?? Don't tell me you gave up hope on your kicker!?! lol. I will look you up before the race starts man. See ya there.

I haven't given up on the kicker, I just figured it was time for a new machine. It will look pretty much the same. I swapped all the good stuff from my other one to this one. If I knew I would have time, I would put the kicker on it. But I don't want to take any chances right before the race.

Only one looking up will be me. How tall are you?

Yea that makes sense....well I guess you will get to break the new one in right. lol

ha ha I tell you what, I am too tall to be racing these damn things. :rolleyes

I am 6'7", I look really funny on one, but I like riding quads too much to quit.

Talk to you later buddy.

I feel ya. I'm 6'4". A slight disadvantage to most of my buddies who aren't quite 6 foot. I'll be there. Looking foward to it.

I ALSO KNOW HOW YOU GUYS FEEL 5'7'' HAHA!!!! I WILL BE THERE HOPEING FOR NO MORE RAIN, I RUN THE BUDDY RACE LAST WEEKEND AND IT WAS A MUD BOGG!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast