Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Series

Winter Series

So is anyone riding the winter series?
    2006 LTR 450
    Power Commander, Cherry Bomb, Fuel Atv Airbox eliminator, Full Dasa Pipe, and 12/38 gearing, Hipers on all 4s w/ Razr 2s tires, GT Thunder XC a-arms, GT Linkage, HLS Shocks, Pro Armor- powergrip pegs, nerfs, and heel guards. Pro Armor- grab bar, bumper, and kill switch. Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer, BLingstar radiator guard, Cyrca handguards, Fuelatv gripper seat, Hot Cam(intake only)
    Soon to Come: 08 throttle body, and High Comp piston. And hope fully a dyno tune for the PC.

I will be there, not sure which class yet though. Have a couple that will be there with me.
    99 416ex, sold, gone but never forgotten

02 gsxr 750 Jardine carbon fiber slip on, 1000 titanium header, steel front lines, k&n, 208 GPs, flush mounts

04 450r xc quad

Sponsors: C & P Racing(Morgantown, KY), Fun Valley Motors

?

Cool, I ran the summer race at Westmoreland like 2 weeks ago. Its was rough. 1st one I ever raced. I only made it about 2 miles til I couldnt grab my clutch lever. I quit at about 4.5 miles. I knew then that I need to do some exercise on my forearms and some cardio. I couldnt even take my shirt off when I got back to the truck. One of my buddies Nathan won the 30+ C class. He made it 4 laps=36 miles.
    2006 LTR 450
    Power Commander, Cherry Bomb, Fuel Atv Airbox eliminator, Full Dasa Pipe, and 12/38 gearing, Hipers on all 4s w/ Razr 2s tires, GT Thunder XC a-arms, GT Linkage, HLS Shocks, Pro Armor- powergrip pegs, nerfs, and heel guards. Pro Armor- grab bar, bumper, and kill switch. Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer, BLingstar radiator guard, Cyrca handguards, Fuelatv gripper seat, Hot Cam(intake only)
    Soon to Come: 08 throttle body, and High Comp piston. And hope fully a dyno tune for the PC.

welcome to the world of Midsouth racing.

Look us up and the races next time.

Rynn,

Are you considering making the jump to A or are you gonna wait and see what Scot says about advancements.

I'm going to try to run all the races this year. In the past, I've cherry picked the close ones...but I plan on running for points in 16-24C.

?

Scro, so how old are you? In another thread you said u were 51.
    2006 LTR 450

Re: ?

Originally posted by 450Rchaser
    Scro, so how old are you? In another thread you said u were 51.
    I did that just for chits and giggles. Kinda funny seeing the people react that thought they knew how old I was I'm 22

Scro..I know some boys from your area that you might be able to share expenses with.

Harold, didn't notice your post til now. I was pretty sure I was going to get bumped to A, I was just waiting on the list. It just confirmed it the other day, I am not sur eif I am goign to run open or 4 stroke A though. I hope Damien is going to run pro and I think Braxton will say in C. All 3 bikes are apart right now, so if we don't get them back together soon we will all be out of shape when winter series gets here.
    99 416ex, sold, gone but never forgotten

02 gsxr 750 Jardine carbon fiber slip on, 1000 titanium header, steel front lines, k&n, 208 GPs, flush mounts

04 450r xc quad

Sponsors: C & P Racing(Morgantown, KY), Fun Valley Motors

I'm gonna try to run a couple. Don't know how many yet though. I will be running with several other guys. Don't know what all classes they're running or how many they're planning to go to. I'm 19 never raced, but I'm pretty sure I'll be ok in C.
    2005 450R- My XC Bike
    2004 525EXC - Supermoto

Originally posted by TWISTED
    My advice is to get a steak knife and wait outside til she comes home in the dark, and then jump out, and........ Oh wait, this reality, not a movie......
    Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
    keep your pimp hand strong. lol

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast