Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any PA. bucks yet today???

any PA. bucks yet today???

I went out this morning till 7:30 then had to come to work!!

Pouring rain sitting in the woods from 5:30am till 7:30

no luck!!
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

I got out at about 6:30....10 oclock rolls around...I'm soaked and haven't seen anything with fur..... F that I'm going home!
    Thank you for reading my post.

nj

two day muzzle loader opens in nj today, going out this afternoon -let you know how we do.
    88 TRX 250R
    ESR 310,TRX6,38mmAIRSTRYKER
    ROLL DESIGN, CUSTOM AXIS

I hit a decent sized buck in our honda crv sunday night if that counts! Sumbitach took off running though, I coulda used some deer jerkey!
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

im goin out tonight, hopefully the rain slows down!

i was out from 5-8 and said f this i was all soaken wet and seen noda. good news is that im skipping school this whole week to go hunting. if i dont see anything ill just go ride
    kawasaki mojave: nicely modded. 1250 obo

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you can read this in English thank a soldier.

We went out at about 645 and about 730 after the first push my brother got an 8 point but I was right down over the hill from him and I didnt see anything. We stayed out till about 9 and it kept raiining and we were soaked so we just went home and skinned it and were done.

went out from 645-1130. wait too wet for me. the deer in titioute don't like rain.
    BIKELESS...

Long sigs are a waste, please keep them short, we don't need to know what quad your buddy, dad, brother, mother, aunt, uncle, and the neighbors cat is riding, or the mods that they have, want, have ordered, looked at, thought about or sold.

not really pa guys, but im in ohio. went out today at about, sat til 5:30ish, saw 3 does, thats it. this weather is killing all of our deer seasons!

i woke up this morning and it was raining and not only was it raining it was cold rain needless to say i spent most of the day in deer camp eating.

the one guy i went with got a 8 point and doe before he even made it to his spot.........lucky dog
    "I've welded everything but a broken heart and the crack of dawn..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast