Thread: Best Exhaust

best exhaust

I have a 99 that I'm fixing for my son. What would be the best exhaust for it? I'm going to put a new top end, V-force reeds and new bigger carb. and maybe 3mm crank.

I have a full fmf gold series exhaust and i love it, and im sure that other people will tell you otherwise but i would go with the CT racing or Phantom racing exaust systems.

does the fmf run in the stock location or down the right side?

I suggest a pro circuit pipe, and a toomey racing silencer...its in stock location but its there for a reason!! it runs smooth and has a nice increase of top end power....sounds nice too!!
    08 MX kfx450 (building stage)

I have a phantom and i have rode with fmf and lrd and i think the phantoms has the best all around power and its on the right side. those v-forces will really help to
    2005 yfz450
    cp wr 12.5:1, janssen full system,houser lt a arms, tcs shocks,g force axle klaws on itps, hotrods wr crank, tusk nerfs, maier hood,

I had an FMF Fatty header and LRD silencer combo, looked great and sounded sick!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1989 Yamaha YFZ350 Banshee
    DMC 916 Exhaust__K&N Filter__Boysen Reeds__13 Sprocket__+2+1 Lonestar J-arms__Works AT-Steelers Triple Rate Shocks__White Brothers Rims__Renthal Banshee Bend Bars__Powermadd Handguards__UFO Plastics__Nstyle Graphics__Ceet Cover__Turner Bumper

"It ain't fast without mixed gas"

silencer
    DMC 916 Exhaust__K&N Filter__Boysen Reeds__13 Sprocket__+2+1 Lonestar J-arms__Works AT-Steelers Triple Rate Shocks__White Brothers Rims__Renthal Banshee Bend Bars__Powermadd Handguards__UFO Plastics__Nstyle Graphics__Ceet Cover__Turner Bumper

header