Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look what I got. 15 pointer!

Got a 15 pointer yesterday :)

Hes a main beam 11 pointer with 4, 1/2 inch sticker points. Hopefully it wont be the last 15 pointer I ever shoot . Got him opening evening . And no that green car in the background is NOT mine hahahaha.

09' YFZ 450r

Grip and rip!

great deer, whatd itd score 160ish?

The G 4's are broke off about half way up so I didnt get it scored. Definetely sure its a Boone and Crocket though. I love Indiana deer hunting
    09' YFZ 450r

Grip and rip!

very damn nice!!!!!
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Thanks Pap's! . I just got done spraying some tinks 69 around my ground blind, put the grunt call in my mouth and was in my blind for no more then 5 minutes when he came in. My dad was walking to his blind on the ravine above him and out of sight so he kept looking up there. I thought he was a big 8 pointer untill I walked up on him lol. But the funny thing is, me and dad were scouting 2 weeks before opening day, and saw him about 30 yards out, so I was hoping he stayed in the area and on our property
    09' YFZ 450r

Grip and rip!

nice nice i liked the dog chewin on the leg in the first haha i dont think there are deer like that here in nc atleast not coastal anyways
    Main Goal - Hit the lottery and focus all my time on being a pro racer

Jeremy Jones #88

2004 450r:
    |Fox|Houser|Laker|Lsr|Hiper|Sparks|Rossier|Uni|Pro Design|Oury|Alba|FasstFlex|Percision|Baldwin|
    AiM- Red450rQuadRacer

09 Sponsors: B&J Plumbing and Supply | Houser Racing | Sunline | SunStar Sprokets | No Toil | Tag | Pro Armor | Garner | Twin Air | MotoXnutrition | Four | No Toil | Smx | Twin air

i got the tinks 69 and its not working to well for me saturday and sunday combined i only saw 1 deer

i paid $11.08 for 1 fl oz of thats stuff

Nice Buck !

Originally posted by 450r ride red
    i got the tinks 69 and its not working to well for me saturday and sunday combined i only saw 1 deer

i paid $11.08 for 1 fl oz of thats stuff
    We use it, always have. Other night a couple of does come in to eat, they start sniffing the air, they wander around sniffing, they end up at the bush we put the tinks at. They couldn't find it, then the little doe starts eating off the bush it was on lol.
    Honda TRX300EX
    Honda Recon 250 ~ Sold
    Honda Rancher 350
    Built Ford Tough

Ya'll got nice big bucks over there! Nice deer.
    Bikeless.

Haha thanks everyone. I donated the meat and i have the whole week off this week so ill be in the woods probably everyday looking for a small doe to keep. Hes a pretty boy by no means but im still getting him mounted
    09' YFZ 450r

Grip and rip!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast