Thread: outlander graphics ?

outlander graphics ?

Does anyone know anybody selling graphics for the outlander or sticker sheets for this ?

I would like some graphics for mine also.The aftermarket area for the outlanders seems to be pretty small,unless you want to go back to can-am for everything
    2006 brute force 650 4x4i 2007 can-am 500outlander

And what little you can find for the Outlander, from CanAm or the (non existant)after market is beastly expensive.
    Local dealers don't stock much for repair or maintenance parts wither. And CanAm can be slow getting parts to the dealer. I waited 5 weeks for universal joints last fall.
    Scars are tattoos with better stories.
    The older I get, the faster I used to be.

98 300 EX - PRM rear rack - DG Fat Nerfs- DG V- Pro Fat Series front bumper - FMF Q2 pipe and muffler - re-jetted carb, modded air box. +.080 Weisco piston, Stage 1 HotCam, and CT Racing head.
    400EX lower a arms and shocks - 250R upper arms - KOQ Racing shock bracket - Renthal bars - Trail Tech billet headlights - Lonestar carrier and anti fade hub. 14 x 37 gearing

'04 400 Outlander 4x4 with 5000 miles - front and rear rack extensions - front bumper - windshield - hand and thumb warmers

Newest toy - 1982 Suzuki GS750E 8650 original miles

I had a set on my outlander that I picked up from a guy in Canada. They were expensive but they looked pretty cool. I can probably get a few more sets for about $80 a set.
    Attached Images Attached Images

go to http://www.nineoneninedesigns.com/
    i already talked to them about custom graphics for my 800 and they said they could do it.
    Baseball is wrong. Man with 4 balls can not walk!

Any local graphics company can do it. Give them a good pic of where you want the graphics and they can design from there.

317 Graphics

5348 victory Drive
    Indianapolis, IN 46203
    317-353-6650

They have graphic templates for the Renegade and the Outlander. Call them up they will design whatever you want.

As for the non-existant after market. I am not sure where your looking but I am not sure what isn't available for the Can-Ams.