Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Banquet, yes or no

Big Thanks to the Moss Boys! You guys rock!

hey guys im going as well. i can help the moss boys pick up trophies and stuff. i know it sucks it is all coming to an end but look at the bright side----WE HAVE a NEW SERIES THAT IS ALL OURS AND IT WILL ROCK!!!! IM STOKED!

Hey guys! I thought of calling Spud and see if he would actually mail the stuff directly to me. I'm pretty sure he would do it! Let me know what you guys think.

Also, if you guys are planning to show up at the banquet without paying, you won't get in the door.

Just so you know, I'm NOT going! They've slapped me in the face enough. I'm going to let them do it again!!!!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by atvscorekeeper
    Hey guys! I thought of calling Spud and see if he would actually mail the stuff directly to me. I'm pretty sure he would do it! Let me know what you guys think.

Also, if you guys are planning to show up at the banquet without paying, you won't get in the door.

Just so you know, I'm NOT going! They've slapped me in the face enough. I'm going to let them do it again!!!!
    [/QUOT] yes that sounds good to me .im not to the banquet .
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

Originally posted by atvscorekeeper

Bradley got 6th in the B class. will he get anything? If so sounds good to me too. thanks Erica.. mommab

Originally posted by atvscorekeeper

Thanks Erica

Talking

Erica, that sounds great!! We can do whatever!! Just let us know what is going on
    Jeff Moss: OXC #210
    06 450r HRC kit, Yoshimura RS-7,Prm Skids, Derisi .5 MGC a-arms, Fox Float Evol, Rekluse, Razr 2 f&r, Douglas Shamrock beadlocks, AC nerfs

Jim Moss: OXC#442
    2007 450r: Hrc kit, ars-fx arms w/ axis, pro-armor nerfs, axis rear w/dirtworks xc link, hmf slip-on,MBR sprocket guard

2003 400ex: 426cc, 450r carb, Ohlin rear, revalve 450r front shocks, HMF
    exhaust..

John Moss: OXC#300 2007 450er, teixeira tech +1 LT w/Fox evols,fox rear w/dirtworks xc link, shamrocks all around, Kicker conversion, Rekluse, cylinder works 480cc, Hrc Kit, Lonestar axle, Pro-armor nerfs, houser +2 stem, full hmf pipe

(retired, but still running)88 250r custom axis LT, Laeger +3 LT arms, Houser +1+1 stem, RPM swinger, ESR 310, ESR trx-6 pipe, rad valve, Uni filter,38 A/S, TCS xc rear shock, PRM Summit Bumper, Kenda speedracer front + rear, Ims 4gal tank

Just wondering, has anyone gotten an invit? M/C or ATV

Originally posted by tprender
    Just wondering, has anyone gotten an invit? M/C or ATV
    no i have not you think they are trying to tell us something
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

me either??? wander what's up

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast