Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Banquet, yes or no

Originally posted by tprender
    Ronnie, how will I pick up your stuff if I am not going. Even if I could go, I am not sure that I and the other atv riders would be welcome there after what they did.
    if you can't go i find someone too pick my stuff up after all we don't get that much anyway they could problaly put it in a evolope if im intown i might go. last year we got some good stuff thanks to you .maybe they we give us a going away gifts
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

We won't be going- All of the quad guys should not send in the money then show up and eat all of their food- because they do act like it is their banquet and they were just letting us go. I feel bad for all of the class winners this year as they deserve a big crowd to cheer for them.
    2005 TLD Predator Custom Axis, Hiper, Tire Balls, Kenda, Faast, Ac, PRM, Rath, Pure Polaris, Lonestar, BRP, Cycra, Jets R Us, ODI, Maier, EBC, GPR, Shocker Glove

http://www.bannedatatvnews.com

[http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/JoshuaJ

I am going

50/50 here
    ol' 2004 400ex

I feel the same as Johnny with Bradley running B class this yr. 15 yrs old and running with older guys. He was tickled to get 6th in the B class. He also had a great time running with them. We will be in Iowa at the Banquet so if Bradley does get something for 6th would someone that may be going pick it up and bring it to the Ox race? Thanks alot..

How about this idea?? We get someone to get the awards from the Series and then we give them out at the 1st OX race after it is over. This would then be kind of like our own banquet with just atv riders. I got the OK from the OX people and they don't care if this is done. Might be a little cold, but they can make a fire.

This way the people from Iowa can be there and enjoy the fun.

Originally posted by tprender
    How about this idea?? We get someone to get the awards from the Series and then we give them out at the 1st OX race after it is over. This would then be kind of like our own banquet with just atv riders. I got the OK from the OX people and they don't care if this is done. Might be a little cold, but they can make a fire.

This way the people from Iowa can be there and enjoy the fun.
    thats souds good to me .
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

Sounds good to us too. Thanks Tom...

sounds good but do you really think they will go for it?

Also....who's going to pick up the awards?

I believe the Moss's will be there. We are planning on going down sat. day and leaving after the banquet. We just want our crap, so we can leave. We will be happy to grab your guy's stuff. Hey Tom, is there a way that we can get in touch with the MHSC people and let them know we will be getting everyone's awards. Im sure we will figure something out...
    Jeff Moss: OXC #210
    06 450r HRC kit, Yoshimura RS-7,Prm Skids, Derisi .5 MGC a-arms, Fox Float Evol, Rekluse, Razr 2 f&r, Douglas Shamrock beadlocks, AC nerfs

Jim Moss: OXC#442
    2007 450r: Hrc kit, ars-fx arms w/ axis, pro-armor nerfs, axis rear w/dirtworks xc link, hmf slip-on,MBR sprocket guard

2003 400ex: 426cc, 450r carb, Ohlin rear, revalve 450r front shocks, HMF
    exhaust..

John Moss: OXC#300 2007 450er, teixeira tech +1 LT w/Fox evols,fox rear w/dirtworks xc link, shamrocks all around, Kicker conversion, Rekluse, cylinder works 480cc, Hrc Kit, Lonestar axle, Pro-armor nerfs, houser +2 stem, full hmf pipe

(retired, but still running)88 250r custom axis LT, Laeger +3 LT arms, Houser +1+1 stem, RPM swinger, ESR 310, ESR trx-6 pipe, rad valve, Uni filter,38 A/S, TCS xc rear shock, PRM Summit Bumper, Kenda speedracer front + rear, Ims 4gal tank

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast