Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Banquet, yes or no

Banquet, yes or no

I need to find out if you are planning on going to the banquet or skipping it. The reason that I need to find this out. 2 years ago, I was put incharge of getting stuff for the atv riders. Do I need to get on the phone and get stuff or ?? I have an idea on what I want to do, but I would like to hear from the riders first. Right now, I have not started calling for stuff.
    I can't/not able to make it to the banquet this year. On Dec 19th I am getting a complete hip replacement. I am not sure if I will be getting around much on the date of the banquet.

Well be in Ia. I really wanted Taylor to be a Mo. Because she tried so hard in Mo. this year I hate to see her go un rewarded She did awesome for a 13 year old girl against a class full of men .We`ll sure miss Mo. I`ve been racing the series since 98 . Thanks Erica , Tom , Kinkler , Pat W , Brain Jones , Echoff , Meyers an so many others for the 10 years of good memories I know We`ll still see alot of you in the years to come But what I remember the most was long lost smell of klozt An the zing of 2-strokes , an lines of 250rs which was replaced by a sea of red 400ex`s by 2000 Many things changed over the years most for the better Now alot of new 450`s But MSHCS will always hold awesome memories Thanks so much Guys & Gals

P.S Tom did Pellan knock your hip out place over the years LOL

Re: Banquet, yes or no

Originally posted by tprender
    I need to find out if you are planning on going to the banquet or skipping it. The reason that I need to find this out. 2 years ago, I was put incharge of getting stuff for the atv riders. Do I need to get on the phone and get stuff or ?? I have an idea on what I want to do, but I would like to hear from the riders first. Right now, I have not started calling for stuff.
    I can't/not able to make it to the banquet this year. On Dec 19th I am getting a complete hip replacement. I am not sure if I will be getting around much on the date of the banquet.
    no im not going can you pick up my stuff thanks tom .after you get a hip replacement you can start raceing again
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    Well be in Ia. I really wanted Taylor to be a Mo. Because she tried so hard in Mo. this year I hate to see her go un rewarded She did awesome for a 13 year old girl against a class full of men .We`ll sure miss Mo. I`ve been racing the series since 98 . Thanks Erica , Tom , Kinkler , Pat W , Brain Jones , Echoff , Meyers an so many others for the 10 years of good memories I know We`ll still see alot of you in the years to come But what I remember the most was long lost smell of klozt An the zing of 2-strokes , an lines of 250rs which was replaced by a sea of red 400ex`s by 2000 Many things changed over the years most for the better Now alot of new 450`s But MSHCS will always hold awesome memories Thanks so much Guys & Gals

P.S Tom did Pellan knock your hip out place over the years LOL
    qiut you are making me feal real old
    shrum racing #707 MHSC

Your old an fast Ronnie be proud Maybe even alittle wise lol It has been fun Monica has years worth of old photos I may go threw over the next few weeks . Great Memories

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    Your old an fast Ronnie be proud Maybe even alittle wise lol It has been fun Monica has years worth of old photos I may go threw over the next few weeks . Great Memories
    i still have my old videos .we need some one to make a video at the oxc races
    shrum racing #707 MHSC

i will be there..........

THERE!!!!!
    OXC116
    06 450r
    ims pegs
    dasa exhaust
    prm skid plates
    hrc cam
    hipers
    razr 2's
    recluse pro start
    gt thunder rebuilds
    prm bumper
    flex bars

06 450r
    hrc kit
    ac skid plates and nerfs

DJ will not be there
    Proud mama of teen racer.
    Thanks to: S&S Pallet Corp., ADJ Trucking Inc., Kids depot, Inside the Lines, State Street Warehouse, Dirt Works, Shrum's Garage, Tire Balls, Pro Taper, IMS, LRD, Pivot Works, Moose Racing, Spider Grips, ZBroz Racing, Dirt Works, Hot Cams, Smith Optics, Alpine Stars, Maier, & Precision Powersports.
    Without you all, our racing experience would not be this great.

Ronnie, how will I pick up your stuff if I am not going. Even if I could go, I am not sure that I and the other atv riders would be welcome there after what they did.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast