Thread: dynateck fs programable cdi

Question dynateck fs programable cdi

can any one explain what curves to use 1/2/3/4/ and what would be the best curve for diffrent track conditions?/

ie. 1-sand
    2-muddy track and so on
    Meadey- Honda trx450, Lonestar,AlloyMx,UtopiaOptics,ProTapers,SCT,RipNRo ll,Spy,Oxstar,K&N,ProFlow,Dep,BAT,ProArmor,MotionP ro-#1

Kfx 450 - Quad Tech Hood, Motion Pro Throttle, Pro Armor shifter-Nerfs-Brake pedel-Case saver, Lone Star dc4 Aarms, Fox Shocks, Hel Brake lines, Web Cams, DG Bumper, Doma Pipe, Pc3, Pro Flow Rad Pipes, Zip Wear Seat Cover**

every bike will like a different curve. many of the 450r's tend to like curve 1 the best. however, mine felt the slowest with that curve. all in all, there isn't that much difference. many of times the stock curve will produce the most power. i actually sent mine off to get custom curves programed in. there isnt a huge difference between one curve and another for most all situation.
    2005 450r

*sold* 2001 400ex

"If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, your right."

"A leader will take you where you want to go. A great leader will not necessarily take you where you want to go but where you ought to be."

"If you want to do something, you will find a way; if you don't, you'll find and excuse!"

"Its not aptitude but attitude that determines your altitude."

curves 1/3 as i understand will lift revs/

whilst curve 4 is stock

right?
    Meadey- Honda trx450, Lonestar,AlloyMx,UtopiaOptics,ProTapers,SCT,RipNRo ll,Spy,Oxstar,K&N,ProFlow,Dep,BAT,ProArmor,MotionP ro-#1

Kfx 450 - Quad Tech Hood, Motion Pro Throttle, Pro Armor shifter-Nerfs-Brake pedel-Case saver, Lone Star dc4 Aarms, Fox Shocks, Hel Brake lines, Web Cams, DG Bumper, Doma Pipe, Pc3, Pro Flow Rad Pipes, Zip Wear Seat Cover**

curves 1-3 have the rev limit changed to 11,200 rpms and they also each have different timing curves. the 4th curve has the factory rev limit and the factory timing curve.
    2005 450r

*sold* 2001 400ex

"If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, your right."

"A leader will take you where you want to go. A great leader will not necessarily take you where you want to go but where you ought to be."

"If you want to do something, you will find a way; if you don't, you'll find and excuse!"

"Its not aptitude but attitude that determines your altitude."