Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost Creek Cycles

Lost Creek Cycles

Does anyone know what is going on or what is going to happen with lost creek cycles?
    450r

lost creek

I was wondering the same thing !!!!!!!!!

what do u guys mean, they are still in business and still have riders, i guess everyone forgot about joe. dunk wasnt their only rider
    Chris McCauley #58 District 6

2005 450r-MXP head, JB chassis, Fox/Axis

2007 CRF250-MB1 Suspension, Realbad motor

Thanks to 2012 Sponsors:
    Montgomeryville Cycle Center, MotoXperts, Cycra, Real Bad Motorsports, A&S Racing, Braking, AXO, Dynamite ATV, Amped
    Apparel, TRP hoods

Still have rider not riders. Joe is the only one left, all the rest are self supporting small sponsered riders.

Ken WADES dad

Some of you guys make it sound like, if they don't have a big national rider to your name, then you no longer are a business....

Obviously, they have a national rider...but even if they didn't, it's not like they'd go bankrupt or something.
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

nah i didnt think they would go out of business, i was just wonderin what they were doin this year cause they went from going to all the events, all that money rapped up in there rig, and now i havent heard anything about them? Thats why i was wonderin, i never said anything about them goin bankrupt your the one who came up with that. Also businesses make all there money off of having pros running there stuff or atleast be sponsored by them if you didnt no.
    450r

Originally posted by 450ice
    Also businesses make all there money off of having pros running there stuff or atleast be sponsored by them if you didnt no.
    bwaaaahaaaahaaaaaaaaaa

LMFAO. Lost Creek Cycles, for example, got to where they were as a business because of good business practices, not because some glorified rider had their sticker on a quad. Same can be said for alot of other companies within this and other industries.

Certainly some people are fooled by the tactics you mention, but for the majority of folks, they use products/goods/services that are tried and true, and have proven themselves within that respected industry.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Exactly right. Most riders pay there entrance fees except PURE factory rides. They get to keep what they make at the race. However guys like Dunk also have to pay for transporting themselves lodging, & up keep on themselves such as training like that TST (i know i dont have that name right) & also when they are hurt & need thearpy & special devices for there body. Lost Creek for example makes there money on all the Dunk abee quads that people bought from Kevin along with numorous (sp) parts & supplys that he brought along & sold. I know I spent alot on every race on spare & broken parts that thank god he had. Iam sure Kevin is doing well & has a good rider also. People will for along time asociate the yellow frame with DUNK & Lost Creek

KEN

who is riding for lost creeK IN the pro class???????

How do you know Joe is still riding for lost creek

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast