Thread: race suspension?

race suspension?

im curious as to what set up everyone is using. stock a-arms with after market shocks, stock a-arms with the mounts relocated to the top, or after market a-arms and shocks? thank you. on my sons 125 he is bottoming the frame out. ive adjusted the front shocks to be more stiff but i would think if i make it to stiff he wont have any suspenion.
    06 700r raptor, 05 250 recon, ,07 trx90/hetrick pipe, pw 80 yamaha,07 xtreme125 typhoon with evos 140 motor, thanks to wife for posting pics!!!

Anyone?

I just got one and was wondering the same thing.
    Merrill Crose #12
    Can am ds 450, Walsh , fox racing, bcs performance, precision, rath racing, motoworks

we are using a longer shock(13") on the stock a-arms it increased the ground clearance and it also handles better.
    THANKS TO:
    flow exhaust
    pastrami butt
    my wife
    ryan
    parker powersports.com

If you are looking for a longer swinger and changing the a-arms ,K-fab will build you what you want.
    If you want to upgrade the shocks Elka has what you need.
    BTW , just the shocks will set you back a $1100.00 plus shipping.
    Be prepared to spend the same if not more for suspension than you did for the bike.
    If it aint broke,don,t give it to me,i,ll break it

typhoon Elkas for the front 13" (stock arms are fine) modded swinger long travel 14" elka rear.

the reason why i asked this question is that his trx90 being stock just wasnt cutting it. having more power and better suspenison is why i bought the 125. he is not interested in racing at the moment but i do want to get the suspension better than what it is now. after market shocks are just to much money for now. i can get the shock mounts relocated for free. friend is a welder. powder coating about $50.00
    06 700r raptor, 05 250 recon, ,07 trx90/hetrick pipe, pw 80 yamaha,07 xtreme125 typhoon with evos 140 motor, thanks to wife for posting pics!!!