Thread: Hillbilly Series count is down

Hillbilly Series count is down

I looked on the Hillbilly website and for the first 2 races the count is down compared to last year. Should Spud shut that series down too because the first 2 races are down. He used the excuse of dropping the ATV's because the count is down, and now the motorcycles are also. Let's see what he does about that.

Please don't post negative comments about Spud. If it wasn't for him the OXC would not be happening and most likely there would not be any ATV racing in Missouri in 2008. We figured the MHSC was going to be bike only again real soon and that's why we took steps to make sure ATV racing in Missouri would continue. I wish the Hillbilly's still had ATV's but everything will end up working out for the best anyways. There were a lot of things going on behind the scenes that influenced Spud's decision about dropping ATV's from the Hillbilly schedule. He is not an ATV hater. If he was he wouldn't be helping us with the Ox.

If you compare the numbers, the hillbilly had more riders than some of the bike races did this year. I think that his number count is very good, with gas prices being what they are.

The hillbilly quad numbers were actually up. We averaged 60 quads in the 05-06 season and we averaged 69 quads in the 2006-07 season. There were a lot of reasons as to why Spud decided to drop the ATV's. I miss the HGP's but it's his series and he has the right to do what he feels is best.

You are wright Tim. His series he can go what he wants.