We got my niece a 87 LT 80 last winter for Christmas. It had set for a couple of years. I rebuilt the topend, 40 over Wiseco, new Uni filter, and cleaned the carb. It started and ran, but just seems well underpowered compared to a friend LT 80. He has a FMF powercore on it, but stock piston. Its night and day difference between the 2. On my nieces, you have to keep it full throttle just to get it to go. It will barely climb small hills with her on it. She weighs around 100lb. We had problems with the carb after the rebuild. It was flooding the crankcase with gas. A local shop supposedly rebuilt it, but I dont believe they did. I thought about buying a newer carb off of ebay or should I just get a rebuild kit for the carb. Another problem we are having is that it keeps killing the starter relay. Weve replaced 4 in the past couple of months. Is there a problem with starter or could it be something else. I really want to get it running right for her. She wanted one for so long and weve had nothing but problems since we got it for her. Thanks for all the help in advance.