Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2008 WORCS Schedule**TENTATIVE**

Originally posted by hanes17
    I dont know if it is for sure or not. What would be the problem if it was?
    I cant remember for sure or all the details,it was posted on another forum.so I would hate to quote anything until I find it .
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

The biggest reason WORCS is not returning to Pismo is that Sean is unable to control mother nature and the track. Sean mentioned in the riders meeting on Friday that they were not able to keep the course markers (ribbon) in place on over half of the track in the Saturday afternoon wind and he just did not feel comfortable racing in those conditions. The track was actually cut by over 2 1/2 miles on the Sunday morning races because they were unable to remark the course after the evening wind blew down a considerable amount of the remaining course markers, ribbon, and poles. Anyhow, in a nutshell Sean said when he is unable to control the track he does not feel comfortable putting on a race so Pismo will not be on the 08 schedule.

He also mentioned in the meeting that many of the TBA locations are in State Park locations. Many of which have some litigation that will need to happen before publicly announcing a WORCS racing date.
    www.out4sand.com - www.pittraffic.com - www.atvinsider.com

Looking forward to 2008! Thanks: S&S Motorsports, Fox Shox, MotoWorks, MotoX Nutrition, Hiper Wheels, ODI Grips, MSR, IMS, Flexx Bars, PowerMadd, & Scott Goggles.

I raced the WORCS race at Glen Helen back in 2004 and it was awesome, they looped all the MX tracks together went over the hills and everything and it was a blast, I've been wondering why we haven't been back since? It would be awesome because I'm sure there would be a lot of the Quadcross locals (if it wasn't conflicting) and would make for good turn out and good for the spectators and coverage.
    Roll Design YFZ 450, Roll Arms, Elka long travel elite shocks, NGR Engine, Yoshi Tri Oval Exhaust, Roll Pegs and Steering Stem, IMS classic bumper, Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer

Yeah, I feel the same about Glen Helen.
    06 LTR-450
    Curtis Sparks pipe, PCIII, CP 14:1 Piston, Hot Cams intake and exhaust cams, Fuel ATV clamp, Rath Bumper, Grab Bar, Nerf Bars, Fasst Flexx Bars, Hiper Fronts, ITP Baja Rears, LSR axle, Powermadd Handguards, Galfer Brakes, I-Shock Re-valve, Precision Stabilizer

WORCS - #67

Sponsors: Curtis Sparks Racing, Alba Action

Originally posted by F-16Guy
    Isn't Schell more of an MX guy? I would imagine they'd keep Josh in Worcs exclusively and move Schell to Quadcross. It's better to have a shot at two series championships than one. Let's face it, Josh will pretty much be the man to beat in worcs next year (knock on wood), so Jeremy's talents would be much more gainfully employed trying to secure a podium spot in Quadcross.
    move who where what ?

west coast is like Oklahoma or something right ?

nocalhick ???

worcs ??? he does not want a job he just wants to race !

quadcross ??? is that where he rides his 4-wheeler from that edge of the country to the midwest ???
    www.socalhick.com

Dad talked to Sean and said mesquite's prices are getting to extreme and the track is going out of business so sean is looking for another track heard maybe Goldendale so there will be 3 washington rounds but Scott is prices are to much.
    just thought let you know if i hear anything esle ill let you guys know
    Mesquite is not a for sure deal yet so bare with me till futher details. _________ This is from QuadsOnly.com. WORCS will now officially stand for Washington Off Road Championship Series and races will be 35 minutes motos run in the months of June, July and August. Also, race entry fees will be doubled for anyone who does not live in Washington or Oregon. The second part is a joke. Like HaHA.

WOW.. When you think about it, we really dont have that many places to hold an event like this!
    I wish they could work out a deal with one of the two that I suggested in Idaho.
    The one track looks AWESOME!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

If they don't hold it at Mesquite there is a brand new track about to open up called bouldercitymx.com

Pretty cool! There are 3 to 4 different tracks here in the Vegas area within an hour drive!

It will suck if they put in more northern races!!!

I guess we'll see!
    Donna Espensen
    WORCS #42

2009 SPONSORS:
    Carter Powersports
    GoForItGraphics.com (G4)
    FMF Exhausts
    GPR Stabilizers
    Maxxis Tires
    EBC Brakes
    TwinAir Filters
    Fasstco
    StrengthPro
    AmsOil
    Elka Suspension
    ASV

It will suck if they put in more northern races!!!

How do you think us Northern folks feel about all the southern races Even if "we" were lucky enough to get 3 Washington races, that still leaves 5 in basically So Cal and AZ, long hauls from Washington, Oregon, or Idaho. Jeff, the only one in our group who drove his rig to every round this season, rolled on a little over 17,000 miles traveling to WORCS this season. My point being, many complain about long travels to a few rounds, just think if you didn't live in CA, NV, or AZ...it could be a whole lot worse, just ask anyone from the Pacific Northwest.
    www.out4sand.com - www.pittraffic.com - www.atvinsider.com

Looking forward to 2008! Thanks: S&S Motorsports, Fox Shox, MotoWorks, MotoX Nutrition, Hiper Wheels, ODI Grips, MSR, IMS, Flexx Bars, PowerMadd, & Scott Goggles.

Took the words right out of my mouth Gingles.

Obviously, I don't live in the northwest...but I know how you guys feel, lol.
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast