Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 WORCS Schedule**TENTATIVE**

2008 WORCS Schedule**TENTATIVE**

Off WORCS website

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: 11/7/2007

Here is what we have to date. Until we secure dates at two state parks we will not have locked in schedule. You will notice that there is 8 rounds in the ATV series for 2008 and 7 of the 8 will count toward your championships for amateurs and 8 of 8 toward Pro-Am and Pro titles. Of the two schedules we run with Bike and ATV the ATV one is the most open at this time. The time frame of April through June will be where most of the changes will occur. We will try to get you updates as soon as possible.

2008 WORCS TENTATIVE
    ATV Schedule as of 11-7-07

Rnd
    Date

Special
    Event
    Jan 12
    PIAA-WORCS ATV/UTV 8 Hour Endurance Event
    Surprise, Az No WORCS series points.
    yes

Jan 25-27
    Surprise, Az
    Rnd 1 of Pit Crew Challenge Event
    Yes

Feb 8-10
    Mesquite, Nv
    Yes

Mar 7-9
    Lake Havasu City, Az
    Rnd 2 of Pit Crew Challenge Event
    Yes

April 18-20
    TBA

June 13-15
    TBA, Washington

Aug 15-17
    Olympia, Wa
    Enduro Cross Style Competition
    Saturday Night
    Yes

Sept 12-13
    Or the 26-28
    TBA, Ca
    Final rnd of Pit Crew Challenge Series

Oct 24-26
    Taft, Ca
    National Awards Ceremony
    Yes

TENTATIVE ONLY
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

It's good to see Mesquite back on the schedule; hopefully it isn't a mud bog like the 2005 race. Hopefully I can get a few rounds in this year. I don't know how to feel about this, but I can officially run in the 30+ class this year!! I raced Production B in 2006 - maybe I'll give "A" a shot this year. I'm pretty sure I'll be the only 400ex on the starting line, but whatever. Long live the 400ex!!
    '00 416ex -- 11:1 Wiseco, stage 1 HotCams, LEXX slip-on w/ modded header, ASR +2 arms, 450r shocks, G-Force axle, FST style cooler, Trail Tech bars and clamp

Temporarily retired from my extremely short (but successful) racing career.

Maybe some IXCR in the near future.

A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
    -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Originally posted by F-16Guy
    I'm pretty sure I'll be the only 400ex on the starting line, but whatever. Long live the 400ex!!
    Id like to join you... Mines a little WIDE though.Thre wasactually a few of them this year and one I think was in the top 3 in one of he classes for the Championship!
    MY only concern for us primarily is the one week between rounds 1 and 2.Thats going ot be very tough, very expensiveand hard to get kids out of school for .
    Maybe some day Kelsey will take over mine .Its got plenty of power for her skinny butt. lol

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

My 416 probably isn't nearly as fast as your 440, but it's no slouch. I was really surprised how many A and B class riders I passed in 2006 simply because the riders were out of "gas". A super fast, modified 450r does you absolutely no good if you're so tired you can't even hang on to it. The length of these races is the great equalizer. I probably could have ridden a stock Blaster and placed in the top 10 for Production B.
    '00 416ex -- 11:1 Wiseco, stage 1 HotCams, LEXX slip-on w/ modded header, ASR +2 arms, 450r shocks, G-Force axle, FST style cooler, Trail Tech bars and clamp

Temporarily retired from my extremely short (but successful) racing career.

Maybe some IXCR in the near future.

A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
    -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Riders ages and CC's are changing as well in 2008.

Ill miss not seeing Schell out there in 2008.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

So I guess there is no Pismo round for 08
    Thanks to my 2008 sponsors:
    Elka Suspension, IMS Products, RK Chains, ASV, Roll Design

06 450ER with a kicker
    Sparks Ceramic Coated Big Core Exhuast
    KN Air Filter
    EHS Airbox Lid
    Elka System 3
    IMS-Roll Pro Series Nerf Bars
    IMS-Roll Pro Series Foot Pegs
    IMS-Roll Pro Series Heel Guards
    IMS-Roll Intimidator Bumper
    Hinson Racing Clutch Cover
    AC Racing Rear Grab Bar
    ProArmor Skid
    Fasst Handlebars
    Powermadd Handguards
    Pro Design Kill Switch
    Quadtech Carbon Fiber Hood w/scoop
    Adapt Racing Graphics
    ESR Temp Guage
    ITP Holeshots All Around

2004 400ex:
    WB e-series slip on (with no discs),Dyno Jet Kit,K&N air filter,K&N pre-filter,14 tooth front sprocket,Itp sand stars,CFM Aluminum Airbox w/lid,IMS Shifter,IMS Front Bumper, AC Racing Skid plate,AC Pro Peg Nerf Bars,AC Swingarm Skid Plate,Renthal 400ex Bend Handle bars,Pro Design Kill Switch,Denton Re-Buildable Steering Stabilizer,WB Shock covers,Rear 20"x11"x9" Holeshot Tires,Rear Burgard 9" Beadlock Wheels,Front ITP XCR 21"x7"x10",Front Douglas 10" Douglas Wheels

Originally posted by 400exrider0004
    So I guess there is no Pismo round for 08
    Theres still 2 TBA races, so you never know
    at least one TBA may be in the L.A area we have been told.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

I hope they put Pismo in there somewhere. Hopefully they have a California round for April so I dont have to wait till September to race.
    Thanks to my 2008 sponsors:
    Elka Suspension, IMS Products, RK Chains, ASV, Roll Design

06 450ER with a kicker
    Sparks Ceramic Coated Big Core Exhuast
    KN Air Filter
    EHS Airbox Lid
    Elka System 3
    IMS-Roll Pro Series Nerf Bars
    IMS-Roll Pro Series Foot Pegs
    IMS-Roll Pro Series Heel Guards
    IMS-Roll Intimidator Bumper
    Hinson Racing Clutch Cover
    AC Racing Rear Grab Bar
    ProArmor Skid
    Fasst Handlebars
    Powermadd Handguards
    Pro Design Kill Switch
    Quadtech Carbon Fiber Hood w/scoop
    Adapt Racing Graphics
    ESR Temp Guage
    ITP Holeshots All Around

2004 400ex:
    WB e-series slip on (with no discs),Dyno Jet Kit,K&N air filter,K&N pre-filter,14 tooth front sprocket,Itp sand stars,CFM Aluminum Airbox w/lid,IMS Shifter,IMS Front Bumper, AC Racing Skid plate,AC Pro Peg Nerf Bars,AC Swingarm Skid Plate,Renthal 400ex Bend Handle bars,Pro Design Kill Switch,Denton Re-Buildable Steering Stabilizer,WB Shock covers,Rear 20"x11"x9" Holeshot Tires,Rear Burgard 9" Beadlock Wheels,Front ITP XCR 21"x7"x10",Front Douglas 10" Douglas Wheels

I wonder what Schell is going to be racing next year then? Just Quadcross stuff?
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Originally posted by 400grl
    I wonder what Schell is going to be racing next year then? Just Quadcross stuff?
    I wondered about that also...
    Hopefully Ill hear more from Kelsey when she gets back from Cali.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast