Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mideast off season chat

I am proud of you Gump-very proud

thanks yall !!! yes it's hard to drink and not smoke, but i quit smoking everything, if ya know what i mean.. can't quit everything i'll go nuts.... taking the chantix helped alot but i couldn't stand taking it anymore.. i'm doing it on will power now.. and even after a month, it's still hard..

Surely you not goin to quit SMOKIN PEOPLE'S ARSE!It wood be good to get off can and bag. We love you n----------gar. You know likin leads to lovin and lovin leads to f......... Yerp we love you. You know whats next.

Originally posted by gump
    kevin you dick, i started on the 4th row of my class and they didn't adjust times cause there were so many of us "i'm hoping that anyway"... we'll look at lap times.. but i want to congradulate you on your good finish ,that you needed to lock up 3rd in points.. good ride buddy !!! i'll kick dat arse another day !!!
    Well Gump ol' buddy just looked over the lap times and I even did the math for ya arse
    1st lap I was 6:58 FASTER
    2nd lap I was 4:07 FASTER
    3rd lap I was 3:50 FASTER
    But I will say if ya finished that race you still kick arse
    Kevin McClellan in a atv forum but rides bikes duh ktm 300 xc

kevin i know your faster than me on bikes, for now.. alot of factors that hurt my times.. i never once went through the tight stuff alone, i had to wait all 3 laps, i still would have had slower times but not as bad as they were.. we'll see next year.. while your patting yourself on the back and getting fat all winter i'll be riding and getting faster...

and honestly, do you think you would have had those lap times if you started where i started at ?? deduct the 4 minutes on my first lap and you were consistly 3 minutes faster.. i think i did allright for no longer than i've been riding, god help you if they throw a creek jump in one of these races....

Hi guys! Hope everyone is doing good!
    Gump huge congrats on quitting smoking! Congrats on your race...sounded like you did good to me.
    Jeff, how are you healing up???

We are riding Saturday at Enoree/Whitmire SC. If anyone wants to ride holler at us. It will be fun but dusty.
    Angelon400ex

SPONSORS
    MY HUSBAND
    Custom Covers
    FASST CO. FLEXX HANDLEBARS
    GT Thunder
    Maier Plastics
    Spider Grips

#546 GNCC and Mideast racer
    2005 400EX

I never ride alone- God pilots my quad!

http://photos.yahoo.com/atvingwoman

kevin i know your faster than me on bikes, for now.. alot of factors that hurt my times.. i never once went through the tight stuff alone, i had to wait all 3 laps, i still would have had slower times but not as bad as they were.. we'll see next year.. while your patting yourself on the back and getting fat all winter i'll be riding and getting faster...

and honestly, do you think you would have had those lap times if you started where i started at ?? deduct the 4 minutes on my first lap and you were consistly 3 minutes faster.. i think i did allright for no longer than i've been riding, god help you if they throw a creek jump in one of these races....
    gump i know you will get faster and i hope you kick my arse i will be on the front row next year lol
    Kevin McClellan in a atv forum but rides bikes duh ktm 300 xc

haha kenny.. if you go to the nchsa website and see the lap times, my last 2 laps were 5 minutes faster than the 1st lap, due to no time adjustment.. i would have finished in the 40's...
    I'M JUST PROUD OF U FOR FINISHING, I TALKED TO JEFF VEALEY
    YESTERDAY HE SAID THE TRACK SUCKED?? HE HATED IT!

i thought it was a killer track.. i was alittle worried on the first lap because i walked the tightest stuff before the race.. don't get me wrong, i don't like it that tight, but most of the single track was awesome..

i thought it was a killer track.. i was alittle worried on the first lap because i walked the tightest stuff before the race.. don't get me wrong, i don't like it that tight, but most of the single track was awesome..
    VEALEY COULD HAVE STILL HAD A HANGOVER?? THAT MAKE ANY TRACK BAD

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast