Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mideast off season chat

Mideast off season chat

here we go again with the long wait for racing season to begin.. so post what ya want here, group rides and stuff like that. sorry for not doing a hickory report but my camrea is dead, and mike won.. so let's all stay in touch, and get up some rides together !! post your vaction pics and all your off season stuff in this thread....

kevin stop and get my bike saturday on your way through.. i don't have a truck anymore.. i traded for a small suv and they havn't got my hitch on it yet.. pm me your number...

YO

jake i guess it's just me and you now.. what up nig ???
    i'm racing nchsa sunday, so i just went out and broke a bolt off in my oil filter cover.. not enough stress working 12 hr shifts and getting ready for a race....

Originally posted by gump
    jake i guess it's just me and you now.. what up nig ???
    i'm racing nchsa sunday, so i just went out and broke a bolt off in my oil filter cover.. not enough stress working 12 hr shifts and getting ready for a race....
    GUMP, THATS NOT SOMETHING A "PROFESSIONAL" WOULD DO

AND YOU BETTER WATCH HOW U USE THE "N" WORD U HEARD
    WHAT HAPPENED TO "DOG, THE BOUNTY HUNTER"!!!! OJ MAY COME AND HUNT YOUR ARSE DOWN U KNOW HE CAN GET AWAY
    WITH ANYTHING, HE WILL COME AND TAKE YOUR CHIT OUT!!

I am a nig and proud. Don;t none of yall mofos forget it. I picked cotton. Shoveled cow business. Slept with the chickens.Yowzer.

well jeff i'm glad the houstons finaly called you to go riding with them.. guess i'm black balled now that i'm on a bike.. i wouldn't have run off and left ya jimmy.. i would've waited on ya every few miles or so..... damn this is a hard transition!!! dustin did you get that POS running yet ? i need someone to ride with ....

well i was 53rd today in the nchsa race at denver.. and that's not overall that's class finish... there were 108 of us in unlimited sportsmen...

Originally posted by gump
    well i was 53rd today in the nchsa race at denver.. and that's not overall that's class finish... there were 108 of us in unlimited sportsmen...
    Yes Gump there was and i think i finished 102 spots ahead of you overall.
    Kevin McClellan in a atv forum but rides bikes duh ktm 300 xc

kevin you dick, i started on the 4th row of my class and they didn't adjust times cause there were so many of us "i'm hoping that anyway"... we'll look at lap times.. but i want to congradulate you on your good finish ,that you needed to lock up 3rd in points.. good ride buddy !!! i'll kick dat arse another day !!!

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast