Thread: 2002 400ex Jetting/Pro-circuit pipe??

2002 400ex Jetting/Pro-circuit pipe??

I have 2002 400ex that has drilled holes in the air box lid, K&N filter and I just ordered a pro circuit T-4 slip on. I need to know what jetting I should run. I have a 152 Keihin main/40 pilot, needle in stock position. I ride from sea level to about 2500ft, I live in So. California so temps range from 80 to 100 degrees. I've contacted Pro circuit but they were no help, they said they basically only test dirtbikes... so anyone runnin' a similar setup please Help!! Thanx!

Do a search, you should find lots of responses. Anyway, I run a pro-circuit slip-on, uni filter, sea level to 1000ft. temps anywhere from 20-100 degrees. Mods are in my sig. 155 main, 38 pilot.
    2005 450R- My XC Bike
    2004 525EXC - Supermoto

Originally posted by TWISTED
    My advice is to get a steak knife and wait outside til she comes home in the dark, and then jump out, and........ Oh wait, this reality, not a movie......
    Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
    keep your pimp hand strong. lol

so try a 155 main?

I think I'll try a 155 main, but if anyone else has any suggestions I'm Listening. Thanx!!

bump

Installed my t4 pipe...

Well, I installed my pipe today and went with the 155 main (40 pilot) I put in a new spark plug and checked the fuel /air screw and set it to 2 3/4 turns out, it seems to run good but I haven't ridden enough to see if everything is ok. What do you guys think??